Lose money after investing in a GPB Capital Holdings Fund? take action
We can help recover your investment loss. Free consultations, always. CONTACT US

Junk Bond Loss Lawyer

If you invested in high-yield bonds and suffered considerable losses because of broker misconduct, you may be able to recover your losses with the help of a reputable junk bond loss attorney.

Junk bonds are typically sold only to seasoned investors who understand the increased risk. Unfortunately, sometimes a broker will mislead an investor into purchasing junk bonds without understanding how risky the investment is.

If this is similar to your situation, you may be able to hold your stockbroker accountable for their misconduct by pursuing a The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) arbitration claim against them.

At Wolper Law Firm, we take stockbroker misconduct seriously. If we are able to take on your case, a qualified junk bond loss lawyer will work diligently to gather the evidence needed to support your FINRA arbitration claim so you can recover your losses and move forward with your life.

What Are Junk Bonds?

Junk bonds, also known as high-yield bonds, are sold to help companies with low credit ratings or financial instability. Junk bonds are often attractive to investors because these bonds have a high interest rate attached to them, which means substantially higher returns if or when the company fails to make payments on time or defaults on the loan.

Companies are willing to pay these high interest rates because, without the money of the investor purchasing the junk bond, the company wouldn’t be able to remain in business. There is a reason why credit companies are hesitant to give lines of credit to people with poor credit, and investors should be, too.

The only type of investor that junk bonds are suitable for are those who are experienced and comfortable with high-risk investment opportunities. However, brokers will often sell junk bonds to novice investors without describing the risks. This often results in losses when these companies can no longer repay the loan.

What to Do When You’ve Suffered Junk Bond Losses

If your financial planner failed to disclose the risks associated with a junk bond sold to you in order to generate commissions for themselves, you may be able to recover the losses you suffered by filing a FINRA arbitration complaint.

FINRA handles cases of stockbroker negligence and misconduct. Here, you may be able to prove to a panel of arbitrators that your stockbroker prioritized their own financial interests over your own. Ultimately, you could be repaid for this misconduct.

Get Help from a Junk Bond Loss Attorney

High-yield bonds are not typically purchased by novice investors. If you believe your stockbroker tricked you into investing in junk bonds, and you endured substantial investment losses,  you may be able to recover these losses in FINRA arbitration.

Get help with your claim by contacting an experienced junk bond loss lawyer at Wolper Law Firm. When you are ready to get started on your case, simply fill out the quick contact form on this page or give us a call at 800.931.8452 to schedule a free consultation.

Now is the time to talk to an investment loss recovery lawyer. We can help recover your investment loss. Free consultations, always.

Main Office - Fort Lauderdale

1250 S. Pine Island Road
Suite 325
Plantation, FL 33324
Phone: 800.931.8452

Additional Office Locations (by appointment only)

3355 Lenox Road
Suite 7
Atlanta, GA 30326


13295 N. Illinois St.
Suite 314
Indianapolis, IN 46032

New York City

275 Madison Avenue
Suite 705
New York, NY 10016


3102 Maple Ave.
Suite 400
Dallas, TX 75201


5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
Suite 205
Portland, OR 97220


7900 E. Union Ave.
Suite 1100
Denver, CO 80237


1700 Park Street
Suite 103
Naperville, IL 60563


1001 Fourth Ave.
Seattle, WA 98154