Did You Invest In The LJM Preservation And Growth Fund And Suffer Investment Losses?
The LJM Preservation and Growth Fund, which trades under the ticker symbols LJMIX, LJMAX and LJMCX, declined nearly 80% in February 2018. The prospectus for the LJM Preservation and Growth Fund provides that the investment objectives of the fund are to “seek capital appreciation and capital preservation with low correlation to the broader US equity market.” The LJM Preservation and Growth Fund allegedly utilizes a variety of investment techniques to achieve this objective.
According to Gretchen Rubb from Morningstar, “this fund should never have been marketed to fund shareholders as a took for capital preservation.” Contrary to how this fund was marketed and sold, it declined precipitously in February 2018, causing substantial losses for investors.
Brokerage firms and the Financial Advisors they employer have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments to customers. In addition, they are obligated to disclose all material facts associated with a transaction, including material risks.
If you invested in any of the share classes of the LJM Preservation and Growth Fund and experienced losses, you may be entitled to recover your money. Please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- FINRA Accepts Settlement Offer From Cabot Lodge Securities After Alleged Violations of Supervisory and Suitability Rules
- Independent Financial Group Censured and Fined After Rule Violations on Suitability and Supervision Involving Non-Traded REITs
- FINRA Filed An Enforcement Action Against Former IFS Securities Broker Steven Schisler For Allegedly Selling Away
- Cetera Advisors Financial Advisor Patricia Gleason Has Pending Customer Complaint, Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Complaint Pending Against Crown Capital Securities Broker/Advisor John Nguyen for Allegedly Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Wells Fargo Broker/Advisor Jason Jaynes Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Pending Against Former Sagepoint Financial And Union Capital Company Broker Daniel Dillard Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund