Centarus Financial Terminated Financial Advisor Larry Templin For Allegedly Engaging In “Bank Fraud”
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Larry Templin, a former Financial Advisor at Centarus Financial in Temple, Texas. Larry Templin has been in the securities industry since the 1990s and previously worked for US Allianz Securities.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on May 31, 2018, Larry Templin was terminated by his employer, Centarus Financial, for “alleged bank fraud.”
While the details of the alleged bank fraud have not been released and the extent of damage unknown, this event is a red flag for all customers services by Larry Templin at Centarus Financial. Bank fraud is both a criminal act and provides for civil liability of the accused financial advisor and his/her employer, which is vicariously liable for misconduct committed by employees during the course and scope of their employment.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Larry Templin and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. Simply put, he knows how the other side evaluates cases, which gives you a competitive advantage.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland