Oppenheimer & Co. Fraud and/or Investment Loss Customer Complaint Disclosures
Oppenheimer & Co.: (CRD#:249/SEC#: 801-887,8-4077)
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., was founded in 1881 by Harris Fahnestock, and is headquartered in New York, New York. The parent company is Viner Finances, Inc.
Other names this firm uses are:
- Carolan Division of Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- Fahnestock Asset Management Division of Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- Fahnestock Division of Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- First of Michigan Division
- Pearl Street Investment Management Division of Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- Reparian Partners Division of Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
Oppenheimer & Co. trades on the NYSE as NYSE: OPY, Russell 2000 Component and has over 3,500 employees.
Oppenheimer & Co. Financial Advisor, Demos Argyros, Has Five Customer Complaint Disclosures, Including One Pending Complaint
By mwolper | Jun 13, 2019
Demos Argyros is a Financial Advisor at Oppenheimer & Co. in St. Louis. Demos Argyros entered the securities industry in 1986 and previously worked at CIBC World Markets. According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Demos Argyros has five (5) customer complaint disclosures reflected on his permanent record maintained […] Read More →