Citigroup Global Markets Inc. Fraud and/or Investment Loss Customer Complaint Disclosures
Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
This firm was formerly Salomon Smith Barney Inc. and changed its name in 2003. Citigroup was founded in 1998. The firm is based in New York, New York and operates as a subsidiary of Citigroup Financial Products Inc.
- Citi Research
- Bundle Corporation
- Citi Investment Research & Analysis
- Citi Global Markets Financial Products LLC
- Citigroup Global Markets Puerto Rico, Inc.
- Citigroup Global Markets Ltd. (Ireland)
- Citigroup Global Markets Assessoria Ltd
- Citigroup Global Markets, Inc., Investment Arm
- Citigroup Global Markets, Inc., Asset Management Arm
- Smith Barney Harris Upham International Inc.
- Citigroup Global Markets (Italy)
- Sl Resid Holdings, LLC, and more.
Citigroup employs over 204,000 people.
Citigroup trades on NYSE as C, S&P 100 component and S&P 500 component. The firm’s 2018 revenue was $72.854 billion, with an operating income of $23.445 billion and net income of $18.080 billion. The firm’s total assets were $1.917 trillion in 2018 and total equity was $197 billion.