Former National Securities Corp Broker, Kevin Wilson, Has Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures With Alleged Damages Of Over 5 Million Dollars
Kevin Wilson is a Financial Advisor at Worden Capital Management LLC in New York, NY. Kevin Wilson has been in the securities industry since 1999 and previously worked at National Securitis Corp., Laidlaw & Company LTD., and Aegis Capital Corp.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), from December 2017 to November 2019, Kevin Wilson was the subject of eight (8) customer complaints, alleging sales practice misconduct:
• November 2019—“Client alleges unsuitability and over-concentration from 2011 to 2017.” Alleged damages are $1,600.000.00 and the matter remains pending.
• May 2019—”Client alleges unauthorized trading in 2014.” Alleged damages are $90,405.00 and the matter remains pending.
• May 2019—”Client alleges unsuitability and over-concentration from 2010 to 2017.” Alleged damages are $300,000.00 and the matter remains pending.
• April 2019—”Client alleges unsuitability and over-concentration from 2012 to 2017.” Alleged damages are $440,000.00 and the matter remains pending.
• November 2018—”Client alleges unsuitable recommendations from 2014-2017.” The matter settled for $85,000.00.
• October 2018—”Client alleges unsuitability from 2010 to 2017.” Alleged damages are $2 million and the matter remains pending.
• July 2018—”CLIENT ALLEGES UNSUITABILITY AND OVER CONCENTRATION FROM 2009 TO 2017. The matter settled for $29,500.00.
• December 2017—The client alleges “misrepresentation.” Alleged damages are $75,000 and the matter was closed without action.
For a copy of the Kevin Wilson’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/3262701#disclosuresSection
Unauthorized trading is a serious allegation based upon a belief that the customer did not approve the purchase or sale of a security prior to execution of the trade. Financial Advisors who engage in unauthorized trading often do so to increase commissions earned from their clients’ accounts.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.