Wolper Law Firm Is Investigating Claims Against Sandlapper Securities Financial Advisor, Kenneth Bolton, Who Has 12 Reported Disclosures
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Kenneth Bolton, a former Financial Advisor at Sandlapper Securities in Scotrun, Pennsylvania. Kenneth Bolton first entered the securities industry in 1985 and previously worked for National Securities Corp., First Montauk Securities Corp. and Fahnestock & Co.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Kenneth Bolton has been the subject of twelve (12) customer complaints for alleged sales practice violations.
Kenneth Bolton has a long history of customer complaints. Among the complaints against Kenneth Bolton include:
- January 2015—“Claimant alleges unsuitable investment strategy.” The matter was settled for $250,000.
- May 2014—“Allegations are 1) unsuitability; (2) breach of fiduciary duty…; 3) negligence…7) material omissions and misrepresentations…” The matter was settled for $700,000.
- December 2009—“Negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, violation of NJ blue sky laws, misrepresentation and omissions.” The matter was settled for $84,411.
Brokerage firms are required by regulation to supervise the Financial Advisors they employ. The failure of a brokerage firm to properly supervise its Financial Advisors imposes liability on the brokerage firm for investment losses caused by the Financial Advisor’s misconduct.
On June 24, 2018, Sandlapper Securities was featured in a Wall Street Journal article for, in part, their hiring and retention of Financial Advisors with histories of regulatory infractions and customer complaints.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Kenneth Bolton or Sandlapper Securities and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- FINRA Accepts Settlement Offer From Cabot Lodge Securities After Alleged Violations of Supervisory and Suitability Rules
- Independent Financial Group Censured and Fined After Rule Violations on Suitability and Supervision Involving Non-Traded REITs
- FINRA Filed An Enforcement Action Against Former IFS Securities Broker Steven Schisler For Allegedly Selling Away
- Cetera Advisors Financial Advisor Patricia Gleason Has Pending Customer Complaint, Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Complaint Pending Against Crown Capital Securities Broker/Advisor John Nguyen for Allegedly Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Wells Fargo Broker/Advisor Jason Jaynes Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Pending Against Former Sagepoint Financial And Union Capital Company Broker Daniel Dillard Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund