MML Investors Services Broker, Patrick Rynn, Has Pending Complaint Alleging Damages Of $459,000
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Patrick Rynn, a Financial Adviser at MML Investors Services in Latham, NY. Patrick Rynn has been in the securities industry since 2008 and previously worked at Equity Services.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on October 29, 2018, Patrick Rynn became the subject of a customer complaint in which was alleged that “The Power of Attorney for the customer alleged that the registered representative exploited the owner’s diminished [REDACTED] capacity to solicit the sale of securities in March of 2018.” Alleged damages are $459,000 and the matter remains pending.
In addition, Patrick Rynn has two financial disclosures on his CRD, including a $32,000 tax lien. Sometimes, financial disclosures may be an indication of financial irresponsibility on the part of the Financial Advisor.
For a full copy of Patrick Rynn’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/5515919#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm is interested in speaking with clients of Patrick Rynn as part of its investigation. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct