Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor Charles Kanahan The Subject Of 3 Customer Complaints In 2018
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Charles Kanahan, a Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch in Boston, Mass. Charles Kanahan has been in the securities industry since the 1980s and, prior to Merrill Lynch, worked at Morgan Stanley, Bear, Stearns and Thomson McKinnon Securities .
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), between February and May 2018, Charles Kanahan was the subject of three customer complaints, alleging unsuitable investments and excessive trading.
- May 2018—“Customer alleges excessive trading and unsuitable investment recommendations from 2012-2017.” Alleged damages are $700,000.
- March 2018—“Customer alleges excessive trading and unsuitable investment recommendations from 2012-2017.” Alleged damages are unspecified .
- February 2018—“Customer alleges excessive trading and unsuitable investment recommendations from 2012-2017.” Alleged damages are unspecified.
The governing rules and regulations require Financial Advisors to recommend investments that are suitable and appropriate for a customer given his/her stated investment objectives and risk tolerance. Failure to recommend suitable investments may entitle the customer to recovery of their investment losses.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Charles Kanahan and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland