Larry Werbel Has A History Of Sales Practice Misconduct Which Culminated In A Suspension By The SEC
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Larry Werbel, a former Financial Advisor at Concorde Investment Services, Summit Brokerage Services and LPL Financial in Chargin Falls, Ohio. Larry Werbel first entered the securities industry in 1996.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Larry Werbel has a long history of sales practice misconduct, which consists of alleged civil, criminal and regulatory violations.
Most recently, in June 2018, the SEC barred Larry Werbel from associating with any “broker dealer, investment advisor, municipal securities dealer, municipal advisor, transfer agent or NRSRO.” This censure follows Larry Werber’s guilty plea to “investment advisor fraud.”
In addition, during his career, Larry Werbel has been discharged by three separate employers for sales practice misconduct. Larry Werbel has also been the subject of numerous customer complaints, including the following:
- October 2016—“Client is alleging suitability, negligence and failure to supervise…” The matter was settled for $125,000.
- July 2016—“Werbel was named in a customer complaint that asserted…breach of duty of loyalty, negligence, fraud…and negligent supervision.” A judgment was entered in favor of the plaintiffs in the amount of $778,119.
- May 2016—“Plaintiffs allege that FA recommended two unsuitable securities…” The matter was settled for $48,580.
- July 2014—Customer alleged “trades in VGTEL in 2013, selling away, conversion of property, fraud.” The matter was settled for $185,138.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Larry Werbel and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- FINRA Accepts Settlement Offer From Cabot Lodge Securities After Alleged Violations of Supervisory and Suitability Rules
- Independent Financial Group Censured and Fined After Rule Violations on Suitability and Supervision Involving Non-Traded REITs
- FINRA Filed An Enforcement Action Against Former IFS Securities Broker Steven Schisler For Allegedly Selling Away
- Cetera Advisors Financial Advisor Patricia Gleason Has Pending Customer Complaint, Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Complaint Pending Against Crown Capital Securities Broker/Advisor John Nguyen for Allegedly Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Wells Fargo Broker/Advisor Jason Jaynes Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Pending Against Former Sagepoint Financial And Union Capital Company Broker Daniel Dillard Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund