INVESTOR ALERT – Wells Fargo Clearing Services Financial Advisor, Bryan Benson, Has Two Customer Complaints
Bryan E. Benson is a Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo Clearing Services in its Tuscon, Arizona branch office. Bryan Benson has been in the securities industry since 1975 and previously worked at Dean Witter, Tucker, Anthony & R.L. Day, Sutro & Co., Rauscher Pierce Refsnes, Dain Rauscher Incorporated and RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Bryan Benson has 2 customer complaints disclosed on his CRD alleging:
- April 2017—”Clients alleged unsuitable investments.” Alleged damages were $1,289,028.11 and the matter settled for $415,000.
- January 2019—”Claimant alleges that beginning in 2011, FA made unsuitable investments” Alleged damages are $218,257. This matter is currently pending.
For a copy of the Bryan Benson CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/807506#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (no title)
- Arbitration Claim Filed Against Benjamin Edwards Based On The Sale Of Exchange Traded Products By Financial Advisor Thomas Kintz
- Recent Non-Traded REIT Announcements Signal Trouble on the Horizon for Investors
- Former Centaurus Financial, Inc. Financial Advisor Jonathan Dudley Permanently Barred For Failing To Cooperate In FINRA Investigation Regarding Conversion Of Customer Funds
- Former LPL Financial LLC General Securities Representative Arthur Obermeier Suspended and Fined for Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- Former Merrill Lynch General Securities Representative Ryan Raskin Barred By FINRA
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct