Former UBS Financial Services, LLC And Current Ameriprise Financial Services Financial Advisor, James Kujawski, Was Discharged By UBS And Is Currently The Subject Of A FINRA Investigation
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against James Kujawski, a former Financial Advisor at UBS Financial Services and current Financial Advisor at Ameriprise Financial Services. James Kujawski is based in Annapolis, MD.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in February 2018, James Kujawski was discharged from his employment at UBS for failure to disclose certain outside business activities. This non-disclosure and discharge has since prompted FINRA to initiate an investigation of James Kujawski for “alleged violation of FINRA rules related to participation in a private securities transaction and failure to provide prior firm with written notice of outside business activities.” The regulatory investigation remains pending.
Separately, James Kujawski has been the subject of seven (7) customer complaints while employed at UBS Financial Services, Morgan Stanley, and Prudential Securities, including the following:
- July 2015—Customer alleged misrepresentations in connection with options transactions. The complaint remains pending.
- July 2010—Customer alleged unsuitable investment recommendations. The complaint was settled.
- March 2009—Customer alleged that unsuitable stocks were purchased using margin. The complaint was settled for $40,000.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland