Former PNC Investments, LLC Financial Advisor, Christine Memet, Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Having Customer Account Statements Mailed To Her Home
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Christine Memet, a former Financial Advisor at PNC Investments, LLC in Hamilton, New Jersey. Christine Memet has been in the securities industry since the 1990s and previously worked for Chase and 1st Discount Brokerage.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in 2017, Christine Memet was suspended by FINRA for failing to respond to a request for information concerning her receipt of customer account statements at her home in violation of firm and industry policy. Chritine Memet subsequently appealed the suspension, which was denied on July 27, 2018.
This same conduct led to Christine Memet’s termination by PNC Investments in early 2017. In discharging Christine Memet, PNC determined that she was not honest in her explanation regarding why she was receiving customer account statements at her home. In many instances, this occurs when the Financial Advisor is engaging in account activity that is unauthorized or when the Financial Advisor wants to conceal unsuitable trading activity that has caused investment losses.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Christine Memet, and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- FINRA Accepts Settlement Offer From Cabot Lodge Securities After Alleged Violations of Supervisory and Suitability Rules
- Independent Financial Group Censured and Fined After Rule Violations on Suitability and Supervision Involving Non-Traded REITs
- FINRA Filed An Enforcement Action Against Former IFS Securities Broker Steven Schisler For Allegedly Selling Away
- Cetera Advisors Financial Advisor Patricia Gleason Has Pending Customer Complaint, Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Complaint Pending Against Crown Capital Securities Broker/Advisor John Nguyen for Allegedly Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Wells Fargo Broker/Advisor Jason Jaynes Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Pending Against Former Sagepoint Financial And Union Capital Company Broker Daniel Dillard Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund