Former Cantella Broker, Donald Teboe, Barred By FINRA For Refusing To Cooperate In FINRA Investigation Into Unsuitable Trading
Donald Teboe (CRD # 4407610) is a former Financial Advisor at Cantella & co., Inc. in Clinton, MI. Donald Teboe has been in the securities industry since 2002 and previously worked at Questar Capital Corporation, Royal Securities Company, Cullum & Burks Securities, Inc., Regis Securities Corporation, and Tower Equities, Inc.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in September 2019, FINRA barred Donald Teboe from “acting as a broker or otherwise associating with a broker-dealer firm” for refusing “to appear for on-the-record testimony as requested by FINRA in connection with an investigation of allegations that he engaged in unsuitable tading while registed through member firms.”
For a copy of the FINRA sanction, click https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2018057149701%20Donald%20Edward%20Teboe%20CRD%204407610%20AWC%20jm.pdf.
- In addition, Donald Teboe is the subject of a January 2018 customer complaint alleging “negligence, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, and negligent isrepresentation in the sale of various unsuitable, high risk speculative securities between 2012 and 2017.”
For a copy of Donald Teboe’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/4407610.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- (no title)
- Reid and Rudiger Financial Advisor, Clifford Reid, Has Seven Customer Complaints, Including Fourt Pending Complaints
- What Is the True Value of My Non-Traded Real Estate Investment Trust?
- Former Forest Securities Broker, Jeffrey Scott Nimmow, Barred By FINRA For Engaging In The Sale Of Woodbridge Notes Without Firm Approval
- Former Moors & Cabot Broker, David Gray Dalton, Suspended By FINRA For Exercising Discretionary Trading Authority Without Customer Authorization
- Former Vestech Securities Broker, Randy T. Carpen, Barred By FINRA For Failure To Cooperate Into Investigation Of Alleged Excessive Trading
- Former Van Clemens Broker, Peter D. Monson, Suspended Six Months By FINRA For Alleged Excessive And Unsuitable Trading
- The Wolper Law Firm Files $1 Million FINRA Arbitration Claim Against Lighthouse Capital Group Based On The Recommendations Of Financial Advisors, Rena Morris And Stephen Holt
- Former National Securities Corp. Broker, Jason Hawke, Has Eight Customer Complaints, Two Employment Terminations And A Regulatory Sanction
- Former Valic Financial Advisors Broker, Antonio Gutierriez Puente, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate In Investigation Into Whether He Engaged In Private Securities Transaction