Former Cantella Broker, Donald Teboe, Barred By FINRA For Refusing To Cooperate In FINRA Investigation Into Unsuitable Trading
Donald Teboe (CRD # 4407610) is a former Financial Advisor at Cantella & co., Inc. in Clinton, MI. Donald Teboe has been in the securities industry since 2002 and previously worked at Questar Capital Corporation, Royal Securities Company, Cullum & Burks Securities, Inc., Regis Securities Corporation, and Tower Equities, Inc.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in September 2019, FINRA barred Donald Teboe from “acting as a broker or otherwise associating with a broker-dealer firm” for refusing “to appear for on-the-record testimony as requested by FINRA in connection with an investigation of allegations that he engaged in unsuitable tading while registed through member firms.”
For a copy of the FINRA sanction, click https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2018057149701%20Donald%20Edward%20Teboe%20CRD%204407610%20AWC%20jm.pdf.
- In addition, Donald Teboe is the subject of a January 2018 customer complaint alleging “negligence, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, and negligent isrepresentation in the sale of various unsuitable, high risk speculative securities between 2012 and 2017.”
For a copy of Donald Teboe’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/4407610.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- Former Centaurus Financial, Inc. Financial Advisor Jonathan Dudley Permanently Barred For Failing To Cooperate In FINRA Investigation Regarding Conversion Of Customer Funds
- Former LPL Financial LLC General Securities Representative Arthur Obermeier Suspended and Fined for Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- Former Merrill Lynch General Securities Representative Ryan Raskin Barred By FINRA
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion