Financial Advisor, Kristian Gaudet, Barred By FINRA For Allegedly Using Customer Funds For Personal Use
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Kristian Gaudet, a former Financial Adviser at Ameritas Investment Corp. in Cut Off, Louisiana. Kristian Gaudet has been in the securities industry since 2000 and previously worked at The Advisors Group.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on January 24, 2019, FINRA sanctioned Kristian Gaudet after he failed to participate in a FINRA investigation, in which he “was found to have utilized client funds for personal use.”
For a full copy of the FINRA sanction, click https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2018060600901%20Kristian%20Gaudet%20CRD%204190811%20AWC%20sl.pdf.
Broker theft and/or the use of client funds by a Fianncal Advisor is strictly prohibited. In addition, brokerage firms are required to have a supervisory system in place that is reasonably designed to detect and prevent Financial Advisors from accessing client funds. In the event a Financial Advisor does convert client assets, a brokerage firm may be held liable for the loss of funds.
For a copy of the Kristian Gaudet’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/4190811#disclosuresSection
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- (no title)
- Arbitration Claim Filed Against Benjamin Edwards Based On The Sale Of Exchange Traded Products By Financial Advisor Thomas Kintz
- Recent Non-Traded REIT Announcements Signal Trouble on the Horizon for Investors
- Former Centaurus Financial, Inc. Financial Advisor Jonathan Dudley Permanently Barred For Failing To Cooperate In FINRA Investigation Regarding Conversion Of Customer Funds
- Former LPL Financial LLC General Securities Representative Arthur Obermeier Suspended and Fined for Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- Former Merrill Lynch General Securities Representative Ryan Raskin Barred By FINRA
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct