Financial Advisor, Kristian Gaudet, Barred By FINRA For Allegedly Using Customer Funds For Personal Use
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Kristian Gaudet, a former Financial Adviser at Ameritas Investment Corp. in Cut Off, Louisiana. Kristian Gaudet has been in the securities industry since 2000 and previously worked at The Advisors Group.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on January 24, 2019, FINRA sanctioned Kristian Gaudet after he failed to participate in a FINRA investigation, in which he “was found to have utilized client funds for personal use.”
For a full copy of the FINRA sanction, click https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2018060600901%20Kristian%20Gaudet%20CRD%204190811%20AWC%20sl.pdf.
Broker theft and/or the use of client funds by a Fianncal Advisor is strictly prohibited. In addition, brokerage firms are required to have a supervisory system in place that is reasonably designed to detect and prevent Financial Advisors from accessing client funds. In the event a Financial Advisor does convert client assets, a brokerage firm may be held liable for the loss of funds.
For a copy of the Kristian Gaudet’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/4190811#disclosuresSection
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland