Financial Advisor, Chris Kubiak, Was Terminated For Alleged Bank Fraud, And Has Now Been Barred By FINRA
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Chris Kubiak, a former Financial Advisor at Carlton & Associates in Brookfield, MI and American Global Wealth Management in McDonough, GA. Chris Kubiak has been in the securities industry since the 1980s and previously worked at Freedom Investors Partners.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in October 2018, Carlton & Associates discharged Chris Kubiak after he was arrested and charged with felony theft by fraud. Shortly thereafter, FINRA sanctioned Chris Kubiak, barring him from the securities industry. The FINRA sanction states:
“Without admitting or denying the findings, Kubiak consented to the sanction and to the entry of findings that he converted customer funds. The findings stated that four customers, including three seniors, gave funds to Kubiak totaling approximately $270,000 to invest on their behalf. Kubiak, however, deposited the funds into his personal bank account and then used them for his own personal use, including to gamble and to pay for personal medical bills.”
For a full copy of the FINRA sanction, click https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2018059861801%20Chris%20R%20Kubiak%20CRD%201527367%20AWC%20sl.pdf
If you or someone you know was a customer Chris Kubiak and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- FINRA Accepts Settlement Offer From Cabot Lodge Securities After Alleged Violations of Supervisory and Suitability Rules
- Independent Financial Group Censured and Fined After Rule Violations on Suitability and Supervision Involving Non-Traded REITs
- FINRA Filed An Enforcement Action Against Former IFS Securities Broker Steven Schisler For Allegedly Selling Away
- Cetera Advisors Financial Advisor Patricia Gleason Has Pending Customer Complaint, Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Complaint Pending Against Crown Capital Securities Broker/Advisor John Nguyen for Allegedly Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Wells Fargo Broker/Advisor Jason Jaynes Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Pending Against Former Sagepoint Financial And Union Capital Company Broker Daniel Dillard Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund