Financial Advisor, Adam Goodman, Has Three Customer Complaints Since 2016, Including One Pending Complaint For “High Pressure Sales Tactics”
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Adam Goodman, a former Financial Advisor at Herbert J. Sims in Boca Raton, FL. Adam Goodman has been in the securities industry since the 1990s and previously worked at least one brokerage firm that has since been expelled from the industry.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Adam Goodman has been the subject of three customer complaints in the last three years and has one pending complaint, all alleging sales practice misconduct. Specifically, the customer complaints, allege:
- April 2018—”Client alleged high pressure sales practice, unsuitable investment, fraud and negligence.” The matter remains pending
- August 2017—”Client alleged unauthorized trading and over concentration in the period of 2013 to august 2017.claimants alleged unsuitability of debt corp.” The matter was settled for 100% of the requested relief.
- December 2016—”Client alleged misrepresentation and unauthorized trading.” The matter was settled for $50,000.
To review a full copy of Adam Goodman’s FINRA disclosure report, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/2263780#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Adam Goodman and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland