Bradley Ford, A Financial Advisor At USA Financial Services Corp., Is The Subject Of A Pending Customer Complaint For Misrepresentation And Unsuitable Investments
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against USA Financial Services Corp. Financial Advisor, Bradley Ford.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), a customer filed a complaint against Bradley Ford in April 2018 for allegedly misrepresenting the characteristics of an annuity. Additional customer complaints and regulatory discipline appear on Bradley Ford’s CRD, including but not limited to:
- 2012—Customer alleged that the “features of her life insurance policy were misrepresented.” Damages of $450,000 were alleged.
- 2009—“The Kentucky Department of Insurance determined that Mr. Ford had misrepresented the states in which clients signed insurance contracts.”
- 2007—The Indiana Securities Commission alleged that Bradley Ford recommended unsuitable annuities to customers.
- Other customer complaints and regulatory inquiries are reported against Bradley Ford, dating back to 2001.
If you or someone you know has been victimized by Bradley Ford, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Former Vestech Securities Broker, Randy T. Carpen, Barred By FINRA For Failure To Cooperate Into Investigation Of Alleged Excessive Trading
- Former Van Clemens Broker, Peter D. Monson, Suspended Six Months By FINRA For Alleged Excessive And Unsuitable Trading
- The Wolper Law Firm Files $1 Million FINRA Arbitration Claim Against Lighthouse Capital Group Based On The Recommendations Of Financial Advisors, Rena Morris And Stephen Holt
- Former National Securities Corp. Broker, Jason Hawke, Has Eight Customer Complaints, Two Employment Terminations And A Regulatory Sanction
- Former Valic Financial Advisors Broker, Antonio Gutierriez Puente, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate In Investigation Into Whether He Engaged In Private Securities Transaction
- Cetera Advisor Networks Broker, Victor Rigoni, Has Six Disclosed Customer Complaints, Including Two Pending And Three Settled Complaints
- Investors In Market Linked Notes And Steepener Notes Continue To Experience Loss Of Principal And Income
- Investors In Market Linked CDs Continue To Experience Loss Of Principal And Income
- Recovery Options For Investors Who Purchases GPB Capital Through Kalos Broker, Gary Imel
- Former Cape Securities And Current IBN Financial Services Broker, Kevin Meadows, Suspended Three Months By FINRA