Bradley Ford, A Financial Advisor At USA Financial Services Corp., Is The Subject Of A Pending Customer Complaint For Misrepresentation And Unsuitable Investments
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against USA Financial Services Corp. Financial Advisor, Bradley Ford.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), a customer filed a complaint against Bradley Ford in April 2018 for allegedly misrepresenting the characteristics of an annuity. Additional customer complaints and regulatory discipline appear on Bradley Ford’s CRD, including but not limited to:
- 2012—Customer alleged that the “features of her life insurance policy were misrepresented.” Damages of $450,000 were alleged.
- 2009—“The Kentucky Department of Insurance determined that Mr. Ford had misrepresented the states in which clients signed insurance contracts.”
- 2007—The Indiana Securities Commission alleged that Bradley Ford recommended unsuitable annuities to customers.
- Other customer complaints and regulatory inquiries are reported against Bradley Ford, dating back to 2001.
If you or someone you know has been victimized by Bradley Ford, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Variable Annuities Come At A High Cost To Investors
- Transamerica Financial Advisors Settled Alleged FINRA Rule Violations Relating to Failed Supervision
- Cambridge Investment Research Financial Advisor Stewart Schram Suspended by FINRA for Allegedly Selling Away
- Brokerage Firms Have a Regulatory Obligation to Supervise Financial Advisors
- FINRA Sanctions Triad Advisors, LLC for Violating Rules on Supervision of Advisors
- Former Transamerica Financial Advisors Investment Advisor Jenny Feng Suspended and Fined for Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Former Transamerica Financial Advisors Financial Advisor Wenru Liang Suspended and Fined for Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- First Financial Equity Corp. Investment Advisor Scott Wayne Reed Barred by FINRA After Allegations of Selling Away
- Four Complaints Filed Against Ameriprise Financial Services Investment Advisor Kevin Houser Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Triad Sanctioned by FINRA for Violating Member Firm Rules on Supervising Financial Advisors