Bradley Ford, A Financial Advisor At USA Financial Services Corp., Is The Subject Of A Pending Customer Complaint For Misrepresentation And Unsuitable Investments
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against USA Financial Services Corp. Financial Advisor, Bradley Ford.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), a customer filed a complaint against Bradley Ford in April 2018 for allegedly misrepresenting the characteristics of an annuity. Additional customer complaints and regulatory discipline appear on Bradley Ford’s CRD, including but not limited to:
- 2012—Customer alleged that the “features of her life insurance policy were misrepresented.” Damages of $450,000 were alleged.
- 2009—“The Kentucky Department of Insurance determined that Mr. Ford had misrepresented the states in which clients signed insurance contracts.”
- 2007—The Indiana Securities Commission alleged that Bradley Ford recommended unsuitable annuities to customers.
- Other customer complaints and regulatory inquiries are reported against Bradley Ford, dating back to 2001.
If you or someone you know has been victimized by Bradley Ford, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Former LPL Financial And Current Royal Alliance Broker, Kevin Barletta, Supsended by FINRA For Two Months And Fined $5,000 For Alleged Improper Trading Practices With REITs
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Broker, Sean Refsnider, Barred By FINRA For Allegedly Converting Assets From An Elderly Client
- Barred Former Financial Services, Inc. Broker, Johnathan Freeze, Has Nine Costumer Complaint Disclosures
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Broker, Forrest Jones, Under Investigation By The United States Securities And Exchange Commission
- Former Fortune Financial Services Broker, Jeffrey Butler, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures
- W & S Brokerage Services, Inc. Broker, Marcus Beasley, Sanctioned And Discharged For Allegedly Engaging In Outside Business Activity
- Former AXA Advisors LLC Broker, Jenna Kang, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate With Investigation Regarding Whether She Improperly Signed Customer Forms
- Former Vision Brokerage Services, LLC Broker, Dwight Dykstra, Supsended by FINRA For One Year And Fined $10,000, For Allegedly Engaging In Private Securities Transactions
- Four Points Capital Partners LLC Broker, Michael Christopher Martino, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures
- Former Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. Broker, Ronald Hannes, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate With FINRA Investigation Regarding The Conversion Of Client Assets