- June 7, 2018
- USA Financial Securities Corp.
The Wolper Law Firm, P.A. is currently investigating claims against USA Financial Services Corp. Financial Advisor, Bradley Ford.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), a customer filed a complaint against Bradley Ford in April 2018 for allegedly misrepresenting the characteristics of an annuity. Additional customer complaints and regulatory discipline appear on Bradley Ford’s CRD, including but not limited to:
- 2012—Customer alleged that the “features of her life insurance policy were misrepresented.” Damages of $450,000 were alleged.
- 2009—“The Kentucky Department of Insurance determined that Mr. Ford had misrepresented the states in which clients signed insurance contracts.”
- 2007—The Indiana Securities Commission alleged that Bradley Ford recommended unsuitable annuities to customers.
- Other customer complaints and regulatory inquiries are reported against Bradley Ford, dating back to 2001.
If you or someone you know has been victimized by Bradley Ford, please contact the Wolper Law Firm, P.A. at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm, P.A. represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.