Transamerica Financial Advisor, Michael Lyle, Has Four Customer Complaints
Michael Lyle is a Financial Advisor at Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc. in Hollywood, FL. Michael Lyle has been in the securities industry since 1994 and previously worked at World Group Securities, WMA Securities and Intersecurities.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Michael Lyle is the subject of four customer complaints, alleging the following:
- January 2019 – “Claimant alleges that the product was misrepresented in that she was told she would receive returns of $7500 monthly and that the representative failed to inform her of the IRS penalties for early withdrawals.” The alleged damages are $100,000 and the matter is currently pending.
- June 2018 – “COMPLAINANT ALLEGED THAT PRODUCT PURCHASED WAS UNSUITABLE AND THAT REP. FAILED TO INFORM HER OF IRS PENALTY FOR EARLY WITHDRAWALS.” Alleged damages were $73,594.60.
- March 2009 – “CUSTOMER ALLEGES THAT HIS VARIABLE LIFE INSURANCE POLICY SHOULD HAVE BEEN WRITTEN FOR $200,000. HE IS REQUESTING THE RETURN OF PREMIUMS PAID.” Alleged damages were $5,000.
- September 2005 – “CLIENT ALLEGES THAT REPRESENTATIVE SAID THIS WAS AN INVESTMENT ACCOUNT.” Alleged damages were $6,000.
In addition, Michael Lyle discloses a 2007 $30,000 tax lien. For a copy of Michael Lyle’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/2418644.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland