TFS Securities, Inc. Financial Advisor William Greenfield Sanctioned By The Securities Exchange Commission For Violation Of The Investment Advisers Act
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against William Greenfield, a Financial Advisor at TFS Securities, Inc. in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. William Greenfield has been in the financial services industry since 1987 and previously worked for Network 1 Financial Securities and 1st Global Capital Corp. He is also the owner of WealthBridge Advisory Services, LLC.
According to publicly available records released by the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC), on July 10, 2018, the SEC instituted proceedings against William Greenfield, ordering him to cease and desist the activities that constituted alleged violations of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Specifically, it was alleged:
“Greenfield caused TFS’s violations of Section 206(4) of the Advisers Act and Rule 206(4)-1(a)(1) thereunder, which states that it shall constitute a fraudulent, deceptive, or manipulative act, practice, or course of business for any investment adviser registered or required to be registered under the Advisers Act, directly or indirectly, to publish, circulate, or distribute any advertisement which refers, directly or indirectly, to any testimonial of any kind concerning the investment adviser or concerning any advice, analysis, report or other service rendered by such investment adviser.”
Contemporaneous with the filing of the aforementioned cease and desist proceeding, William Greenfield agreed to resolve the claims brought by the SEC through the payment of a fine.
If you or someone you know was a customer of William Greenfield, and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyers who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. His industry insight, experience and knowledge gives his clients a competitive advantage
- Triad Sanctioned by FINRA for Violating Member Firm Rules on Supervising Financial Advisors
- Customer Disputes Pending Against First Republic Securities Co. Financial Advisor Matthew Babrick for Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Customer Dispute Pending Against RBC Capital Markets Financial Advisor Gregory Dudzik for Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Alleging Unsuitability Pending Against RBC Capital Markets Investment Advisor Christopher Phillips
- Former Centaurus Financial Investment Advisor Galen Kopman the Subject of Pending Customer Complaint for Recommending Unsuitable Investments
- Former Morgan Stanley Investment Advisor Sumitro Pal Alleged to Have Engaged in Selling Away
- SEC Brings Enforcement Action Against GPB Capital Principals in $1.7B “Ponzi-Like Scheme”; Criminal Charges Also Brought
- Former Woodbury Investment Advisor Lisa Brumm Suspended and Fined for Making Unsuitable Recommendations to Investors
- Former Cambridge Investment Research Financial Advisor Michael Francoeur Barred After Selling Away
- Customer Complaint Pending Against MML Investors Services Financial Advisor Michael Nigro