Sagepoint Financial Broker, Christopher Bice, Has Four Customer Complaints, Including Two Pending Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Violations
Christopher Bice is a Financial Advisor at Sagepoint Financial, Inc. in Greensborough, North Carolina. Christopher Bice entered the securities industry in 1999 and previously worked at Sunamerica Securities in Phoenix, Arizona.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Christopher Bice has four customer complaint disclosures and an employment termination from UBS Financial Services reflected on his CRD. Of the four customer complaint disclosures, two are pending:
- November 2018—Customer alleges “UNSUITABLE INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS, INVESTMENT OVERCONCENTRATION, MISREPRESENTATION, AND FAILURE TO SUPERVISE.” The alleged damages are $1 million and the matter remains pending.
- February 2018—Customer alleges “UNSUITABLE INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS, INVESTMENT OVERCONCENTRATION, MISREPRESENTATION, AND FAILURE TO SUPERVISE.” Alleged damages are $750,000 and the matter remains pending.
- August 2016—Customer alleges “ALLEGATION OF UNSUITABLE INVESTMENT.” The matter was settled for $10,000.
For a copy of Christopher Bice’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/3222439#disclosuresSection
In addition, Christopher Bice was discharged by UBS in 2002 for allegedly directing an employee to sign a new account form on behalf of the client.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland