Sagepoint Financial Broker, Christopher Bice, Has Four Customer Complaints, Including Two Pending Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Violations
Christopher Bice is a Financial Advisor at Sagepoint Financial, Inc. in Greensborough, North Carolina. Christopher Bice entered the securities industry in 1999 and previously worked at Sunamerica Securities in Phoenix, Arizona.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Christopher Bice has four customer complaint disclosures and an employment termination from UBS Financial Services reflected on his CRD. Of the four customer complaint disclosures, two are pending:
- November 2018—Customer alleges “UNSUITABLE INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS, INVESTMENT OVERCONCENTRATION, MISREPRESENTATION, AND FAILURE TO SUPERVISE.” The alleged damages are $1 million and the matter remains pending.
- February 2018—Customer alleges “UNSUITABLE INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS, INVESTMENT OVERCONCENTRATION, MISREPRESENTATION, AND FAILURE TO SUPERVISE.” Alleged damages are $750,000 and the matter remains pending.
- August 2016—Customer alleges “ALLEGATION OF UNSUITABLE INVESTMENT.” The matter was settled for $10,000.
For a copy of Christopher Bice’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/3222439#disclosuresSection
In addition, Christopher Bice was discharged by UBS in 2002 for allegedly directing an employee to sign a new account form on behalf of the client.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct