Newbridge Securities Corp. Financial Advisor, Dana Davis, Has 7 Customer Complaints, Including One Pending Complaint Alleging Fraud And Breach Of Fiduciary Duty
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Dana Davis, a Financial Advisor at Newbridge Securities Corp. in New York, NY. Dana Davis first entered the securities industry in the 1990s and previously worked for First Montauk Securities, Global Capital Securities and Gilford Securities.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Dana Davis has seven (7) customer complaints against her, including one pending complaint. This is an exceedingly high number of customer complaints against a single Financial Advisor.
Among the customer complaints against Dana Davis include the following:
- January 2018—“Claimant alleges among other things, misrepresentation, unsuitable and excessive trading…” Alleged damages are $250,000 and the matter remains pending.
- October 2007—“Client alleges unauthorized trading, churning, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, misrepresentation…” The matter was settled for $75,000.
In addition, in 2002-2003, Dana Davis was the subject of three customer complaints, alleging excessive and unauthorized trading and was subsequently discharged by his employer, First Montauk Securities, for similar conduct.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Samuel Rankin and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyers who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. Simply put, he knows how the other side evaluates cases, which gives you a competitive advantage.
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC Broker, Kevin Schaefer, Has Had Six Customer Complaint Disclosures Throughout His Career