Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, Craig Mardany, Subject To Customer Complaint Alleging Damages Of More Than $10 Million
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, Craig Mardany, of Newport Beach, CA.
Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, Craig Mardany, out of Newport Beach, CA, is the subject of a customer complaint for unsuitable investment recommendations. The customer has alleged damages of $10 million.
Financial Advisors are required by applicable laws and regulations to recommend only suitable investments to their customers. In the event that a Financial Advisor violates his or her duty to recommend only suitable investments, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of any losses that have been incurred on each such investment. In addition, their employing brokerage firms are financially responsible for their actions that are committed within the course and scope of their employment.
If you or someone you know has been victimized by Craig Mardany, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- PHX Financial, Inc. Broker, Serge Parakhnevich (Serge Parker), Has Had Two Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Concorde Investment Services, LLC Broker, William Morrow, Has Had Thirteen Customer Complaint Disclosures
- Former David A. Noyes & Company Broker, Stuart Pearl, Has Five Customer Complaint Disclosures, Including A Pending Complaint Alleging Damages Of $2 Million
- Former Peachcap Securities Broker, Aaron Brodt, Has Five Customer Complaint Disclosures
- National Securities Corporation Broker, Shaun Stein, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures Since April 2012
- Network 1 Financial Securities Inc. Broker, Patrick Teutonico, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Since April 2020
- Former Triad Advisors, Inc Broker, Mark Reffet, Is The Subject Of A Customer Complaint Alleging Over $1.5 Million In Damages
- Alexander Capital Broker, John Slipek, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures Throughout His Career
- Dawson James Securities, Inc Broker, Rebecca Belicek, Has A Customer Complaint Disclosure
- Alexander Capital, L.P. Broker, Jody Thompson, Suspended Five Months By FINRA For Allegeding Recommending Unsuitable Private Placement Securities