Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, Craig Mardany, Subject To Customer Complaint Alleging Damages Of More Than $10 Million
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, Craig Mardany, of Newport Beach, CA.
Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, Craig Mardany, out of Newport Beach, CA, is the subject of a customer complaint for unsuitable investment recommendations. The customer has alleged damages of $10 million.
Financial Advisors are required by applicable laws and regulations to recommend only suitable investments to their customers. In the event that a Financial Advisor violates his or her duty to recommend only suitable investments, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of any losses that have been incurred on each such investment. In addition, their employing brokerage firms are financially responsible for their actions that are committed within the course and scope of their employment.
If you or someone you know has been victimized by Craig Mardany, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC Broker, Kevin Schaefer, Has Had Six Customer Complaint Disclosures Throughout His Career
- Former LPL Financial Broker, Michael Tavel, Suspended by FINRA for 18 Months After Allegedly Participating in Private Securities Transactions Away from His Member Firm
- R.F. Lafferty & Co., Inc. Broker Jay Tomlinson Suspended For Three Months and Fined After Allegations of Improperly Exercised Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- Customer Dispute Pending Against Morgan Stanley Broker and Investment Adviser Darryl Cohen for Alleged Misappropriation of Funds
- FINRA Regulatory Complaint Filed Against Investment Adviser and Former Westpark Capital, Inc. Broker, Gregory McCloskey, for Making Private Securities Transactions
- Former J.P. Morgan Securities LLC Financial Advisor, Paul Zakhary, Suspended and Fined By FINRA Over Suitability Rule Violations