Leona Lynn Parsons Discharged From JP Morgan Chase Securities And Barred From Associating With Any FINRA Brokerage Firm
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against former JP Morgan Chase Securities Financial Advisor, Leona Lynn Parsons, of Imperial Beach, CA. According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), effective May 23, 2018, Leona Lynn Parsons was barred from associating with any FINRA member brokerage firm. Effectively, this means that Leona Lynn Parsons is unable to work as a registered Financial Advisor. This disciplinary action was prompted by Leona Lynn Parson’s failure to comply with a subpoena request made by FINRA to provide on the record testimony in connection with an allegation that Leona Lynn Parson’s failed to provide a customer with the full amount of a requested withdrawal. In addition, withdrawals slips were used in customer accounts without the customer’s signature. These events prompted the employment discharge by JP Morgan Chase.
If you or someone you know has been victimized by Leona Lynn Parsons, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland