JP Morgan Securities Financial Advisor Jeffrey Mcaleney Has Ten Customer Complaints
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Jeffrey Mcaleney, a Financial Advisor at JP Morgan Securities in Morristown, New Jersey. Jeffrey Mcaleney has been in the securities industry since 1999 and and has worked with JP Morgan since 2005.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), since 2014, Jeffrey Mcaleney has been the subject of five (5) customer complaints and ten (10) throughout the course of his career. This is an exceedingly high number of customer complaints for a single Financial Advisor.
The allegations against Jeffrey Mcaleney have included the following:
- October 2017—“Customer alleges that the registered representative recommended unsuitable investments…” Alleged damages are $313,909.
- October 2017—“Customer alleges that the registered representative recommended unsuitable investments…” Alleged damages are $20,271.
- December 2014—Customer “alleges unsuitable investment recommendations.” The matter was settled.
- April 2010—“Customer alleges that broker’s recommendations…to purchase dividend-producing preferred stock was unsuitable…and that broker made misrepresentations regarding the portfolio.” The matter was settled for $51,750.
- February 2009—“Client alleges unsuitable investments…” The matter was settled for $62,500.
- October 2006—“Customer alleges…unsuitable investment recommendations, unauthorized and excessive trades…” The matter was settled for $130,000.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Jeffrey Mcaleney and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct