JP Morgan Securities Financial Advisor Jeffrey Mcaleney Has Ten Customer Complaints
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Jeffrey Mcaleney, a Financial Advisor at JP Morgan Securities in Morristown, New Jersey. Jeffrey Mcaleney has been in the securities industry since 1999 and and has worked with JP Morgan since 2005.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), since 2014, Jeffrey Mcaleney has been the subject of five (5) customer complaints and ten (10) throughout the course of his career. This is an exceedingly high number of customer complaints for a single Financial Advisor.
The allegations against Jeffrey Mcaleney have included the following:
- October 2017—“Customer alleges that the registered representative recommended unsuitable investments…” Alleged damages are $313,909.
- October 2017—“Customer alleges that the registered representative recommended unsuitable investments…” Alleged damages are $20,271.
- December 2014—Customer “alleges unsuitable investment recommendations.” The matter was settled.
- April 2010—“Customer alleges that broker’s recommendations…to purchase dividend-producing preferred stock was unsuitable…and that broker made misrepresentations regarding the portfolio.” The matter was settled for $51,750.
- February 2009—“Client alleges unsuitable investments…” The matter was settled for $62,500.
- October 2006—“Customer alleges…unsuitable investment recommendations, unauthorized and excessive trades…” The matter was settled for $130,000.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Jeffrey Mcaleney and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- FINRA Accepts Settlement Offer From Cabot Lodge Securities After Alleged Violations of Supervisory and Suitability Rules
- Independent Financial Group Censured and Fined After Rule Violations on Suitability and Supervision Involving Non-Traded REITs
- FINRA Filed An Enforcement Action Against Former IFS Securities Broker Steven Schisler For Allegedly Selling Away
- Cetera Advisors Financial Advisor Patricia Gleason Has Pending Customer Complaint, Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Complaint Pending Against Crown Capital Securities Broker/Advisor John Nguyen for Allegedly Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Wells Fargo Broker/Advisor Jason Jaynes Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Pending Against Former Sagepoint Financial And Union Capital Company Broker Daniel Dillard Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund