- June 26, 2018
- JP Morgan Securities
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Jeffrey Mcaleney, a Financial Advisor at JP Morgan Securities in Morristown, New Jersey. Jeffrey Mcaleney has been in the securities industry since 1999 and and has worked with JP Morgan since 2005.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), since 2014, Jeffrey Mcaleney has been the subject of five (5) customer complaints and ten (10) throughout the course of his career. This is an exceedingly high number of customer complaints for a single Financial Advisor.
The allegations against Jeffrey Mcaleney have included the following:
- October 2017—“Customer alleges that the registered representative recommended unsuitable investments…” Alleged damages are $313,909.
- October 2017—“Customer alleges that the registered representative recommended unsuitable investments…” Alleged damages are $20,271.
- December 2014—Customer “alleges unsuitable investment recommendations.” The matter was settled.
- April 2010—“Customer alleges that broker’s recommendations…to purchase dividend-producing preferred stock was unsuitable…and that broker made misrepresentations regarding the portfolio.” The matter was settled for $51,750.
- February 2009—“Client alleges unsuitable investments…” The matter was settled for $62,500.
- October 2006—“Customer alleges…unsuitable investment recommendations, unauthorized and excessive trades…” The matter was settled for $130,000.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Jeffrey Mcaleney and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.