INVESTOR WARNING–Financial Advisor Brad Lawing Has Been The Subject Of Eleven Customer Complaints Since 2011
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Brad Lawing, A former Financial Advisor at Cambridge Investment Research in Springfield, Missouri.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Brad Lawing has been the subject of eleven (11) customer complaints since 2015. This is an exceedingly high number of customer complaints against a single financial advisor in a short period of time. The allegations made in the customer complaints include unauthorized trading and misrepresenting or omitting material facts regarding the purchase and sale of securities.
Separately, in November 2017, FINRA instituted a regulatory investigation regarding Brad Lawing’s sale of shares in a business development company to several customers. After the conclusion of the investigation, Brad Lawing was fined $10,000 and suspended from associating with FINRA member brokerage firms.
Brokerage firms are required by regulation to supervise the Financial Advisors they employ. The failure of a brokerage firm to properly supervise its Financial Advisors imposes liability on the brokerage firm for investment losses caused by the Financial Advisor’s misconduct.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Brad Lawing and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland