INVESTOR WARNING–Financial Advisor Alvery Bartlett Has Had Three Customer Complaints Since 2015
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Alvery Bartlett, A Financial Advisor at Arete Wealth Management in Clayton, Missouri.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in 2018, two (2) customer complaints were filed against Alvery Bartlett. The first customer complaint, filed in January 2018, alleges that Alvery Bartlett made unsuitable investment recommendations that resulted in damages of more than $3.9 million. The second complaint, filed in March 2018, also alleges that Alvery Bartlett made unsuitable investment recommendations. The alleged damages in the March 2018 exceed $6.4 million. Both complaints remain pending.
A third customer complaint was filed against Alvery Bartlett in 2015 and was settled.
Brokerage firms are required by regulation to supervise the Financial Advisors they employ. The failure of a brokerage firm to properly supervise its Financial Advisors imposes liability on the brokerage firm for investment losses caused by the Financial Advisor’s misconduct.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Alvery Bartlett and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct