INVESTOR WARNING–Financial Advisor Alvery Bartlett Has Had Three Customer Complaints Since 2015
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Alvery Bartlett, A Financial Advisor at Arete Wealth Management in Clayton, Missouri.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in 2018, two (2) customer complaints were filed against Alvery Bartlett. The first customer complaint, filed in January 2018, alleges that Alvery Bartlett made unsuitable investment recommendations that resulted in damages of more than $3.9 million. The second complaint, filed in March 2018, also alleges that Alvery Bartlett made unsuitable investment recommendations. The alleged damages in the March 2018 exceed $6.4 million. Both complaints remain pending.
A third customer complaint was filed against Alvery Bartlett in 2015 and was settled.
Brokerage firms are required by regulation to supervise the Financial Advisors they employ. The failure of a brokerage firm to properly supervise its Financial Advisors imposes liability on the brokerage firm for investment losses caused by the Financial Advisor’s misconduct.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Alvery Bartlett and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland