GMS Group Financial Advisor William Ornstein Has Nine Customer Complaints
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against William Ornstein, a Financial Advisor at GMS Group in Boca Raton, FL. William Ornstein first entered the securities industry in the 1970s.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), William Ornstein has been the subject of nine (9) customer complaints for alleged sales practice violations. This is an exceedingly high number of customer complaints against a single Financial Advisor.
Among the customer complaints include the following:
- November 2015—“Client alleges fraudulent sales practices and over-concentration of client’s account…” Alleged damages were $200,000
- November 2009—“Client alleges the AE made unsuitable recommendations…” Alleged damages were $101,183.
- June 2009—“Client alleges that the account executive engaged in unauthorized and unsuitable trading…” The matter was settled for $675,000.
- November 2007—“Client alleges her account was mishandled by the account executive…” Alleged damages were $350,000.
If you or someone you know was a customer of William Ornstein or the GMS Group and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland