GMS Group Financial Advisor William Ornstein Has Nine Customer Complaints
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against William Ornstein, a Financial Advisor at GMS Group in Boca Raton, FL. William Ornstein first entered the securities industry in the 1970s.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), William Ornstein has been the subject of nine (9) customer complaints for alleged sales practice violations. This is an exceedingly high number of customer complaints against a single Financial Advisor.
Among the customer complaints include the following:
- November 2015—“Client alleges fraudulent sales practices and over-concentration of client’s account…” Alleged damages were $200,000
- November 2009—“Client alleges the AE made unsuitable recommendations…” Alleged damages were $101,183.
- June 2009—“Client alleges that the account executive engaged in unauthorized and unsuitable trading…” The matter was settled for $675,000.
- November 2007—“Client alleges her account was mishandled by the account executive…” Alleged damages were $350,000.
If you or someone you know was a customer of William Ornstein or the GMS Group and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Former LPL Financial And Current Royal Alliance Broker, Kevin Barletta, Supsended by FINRA For Two Months And Fined $5,000 For Alleged Improper Trading Practices With REITs
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Broker, Sean Refsnider, Barred By FINRA For Allegedly Converting Assets From An Elderly Client
- Barred Former Financial Services, Inc. Broker, Johnathan Freeze, Has Nine Costumer Complaint Disclosures
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Broker, Forrest Jones, Under Investigation By The United States Securities And Exchange Commission
- Former Fortune Financial Services Broker, Jeffrey Butler, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures
- W & S Brokerage Services, Inc. Broker, Marcus Beasley, Sanctioned And Discharged For Allegedly Engaging In Outside Business Activity
- Former AXA Advisors LLC Broker, Jenna Kang, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate With Investigation Regarding Whether She Improperly Signed Customer Forms
- Former Vision Brokerage Services, LLC Broker, Dwight Dykstra, Supsended by FINRA For One Year And Fined $10,000, For Allegedly Engaging In Private Securities Transactions
- Four Points Capital Partners LLC Broker, Michael Christopher Martino, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures
- Former Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. Broker, Ronald Hannes, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate With FINRA Investigation Regarding The Conversion Of Client Assets