GMS Group Financial Advisor Travis Knadle Has Two Customer Complaints Regarding The Sale Of Puerto Rico Bonds
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Thomas Knadle, a Financial Advisor at GMS Group in Boca Raton, FL. Travis Knadle first entered the securities industry in 2014.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Travis Knadle has been the subject of two (2) customer complaints for alleged sales practice violations.
Most recently, in February 2018, a customer filed a complaint against Travis Knadle for the alleged improper sale of Puerto Rico municipal bonds and alleged damages of $90,000. A second complaint was filed in 2016 alleging sales practice violations in connection with the sale of Puerto Rico municipal bonds.
Puerto Rico has been in a recession since 2006 and its economic and fiscal status deteriorated incrementally each year until its bond market ultimately collapsed in 2013. Since 2013, Puerto Rico municipal bonds have continued to deteriorate and ultimately defaulted. The island is in the process of restructuring the outstanding bonds, which may leave investors with pennies on the dollar.
The Wolper Law Firm has extensive experience handling Puerto Rico bond cases. Matt Wolper has handled hundreds of these cases since the collapse in 2013. If you or someone you know was a customer of Travis Knadle or the GMS Group and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- FINRA Accepts Settlement Offer From Cabot Lodge Securities After Alleged Violations of Supervisory and Suitability Rules
- Independent Financial Group Censured and Fined After Rule Violations on Suitability and Supervision Involving Non-Traded REITs
- FINRA Filed An Enforcement Action Against Former IFS Securities Broker Steven Schisler For Allegedly Selling Away
- Cetera Advisors Financial Advisor Patricia Gleason Has Pending Customer Complaint, Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Complaint Pending Against Crown Capital Securities Broker/Advisor John Nguyen for Allegedly Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Wells Fargo Broker/Advisor Jason Jaynes Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Pending Against Former Sagepoint Financial And Union Capital Company Broker Daniel Dillard Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund