Fort Lauderdale Wells Fargo Broker, Jeffrey Eiler, Has Twelve Customer Complaints, Including Ten Since 2015
Jeffrey Eiler (CRD # 1028716) is a Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Jeffrey Eiler has been in the securities industry since since 1982 and previously worked at Janney Montogomery Scott and Prudential Securities.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Jeffrey Eiler has twelve customer complaint disclosures reflected on his CRD, including ten that have been filed in or after 2015. Among the customer complaints reflected on Jeffrey Eiler’s CRD include the following:
• October 2018—”Claimant alleges in or about June of 2012, portfolio was over-concentrated in an unsuitable bond fund.” The matter was settled for $135,000.
• May 2017—”Claimant allege in 2008-2015 FA over-concentrated her portfolio in unsuitable investments.” The matter was settled for $80,000.
• February 2017—”Clients allege FA recommended unsuitable investments. (01/01/2011-02/23/2016).” The matter was settled for $20,000.
• November 2016—”Claimant alleges that from 2010 to January 2016, FA recommended unsuitable investments.” The matter was settled for $14,999.
• July 2016—”Claimants allege from 2006 to 2016 FA made unsuitable investment recommendations.” The matter was settled for $50,000.
• July 2015—” CLAIMANTS ALLEGE UNSUITABLE RECOMMENDATIONS WERE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THEIR RETIREMENT ACCOUNT(S) OPENED IN OR AROUND 2006.” The matter was settled for $65,000.
• October 2009—”CLAIMANTS ALLEGED THAT THEIR REGISTERED REPRESENTATIVE OVERCONCENTRATED THEIR ACCOUNT AND RECOMMENDED UNSUITABLE INVESTMENTS DURING 2004 & 2005.” The matter was settled for $60,000.
• June 1996—”CLIENT ALLEGED MISREPRESENTATION AND UNSUITABILITY REGARDING AN INVESTMENT IN ALLIANCE NORTH AMERICAN FUND PURCHASED IN JANUARY 1994 FOR $91,000. CLIENT SOUGHT DAMAGES IN THE AMOUNT OF $28,658.69 PLUS INTEREST, ATTORNEYS FEES AND COSTS. CLIENT HAS WITHDRAWN ALL CLAIMS AGAINST JEFFREY EILER FOR MISREPRESENTATION AND FRAUD ON 2/26/95.” The matter was settled for $14,999.
For a copy of Jeffrey Eiler’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/1028716#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.