Former Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Advisor, Ralph Bianchi, Is The Subject Of A Customer Complaint For Selling Puerto Rico Municipal Bonds
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Ralph Bianchi, a former Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo in Flemington, New Jersey. Ralph Bianchi has been in the securities industry since the 1980s and previously worked for the GMS Group.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on January 19, 2018, a customer filed a complaint against Ralph Bianchi alleging “unsuitable investments in Puerto Rico bonds.” The matter remains pending.
Puerto Rico has been in a recession since 2006 and its economic and fiscal status deteriorated incrementally each year until its bond market ultimately collapsed in 2013. Since 2013, Puerto Rico municipal bonds have continued to deteriorate and ultimately defaulted. The island is in the process of restructuring the outstanding bonds, which may leave investors with pennies on the dollar.
The Wolper Law Firm has extensive experience handling Puerto Rico bond cases. Matt Wolper has handled hundreds of these cases since the collapse in 2013. If you or someone you know was a customer of Ralph Bianchi and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- FINRA Accepts Settlement Offer From Cabot Lodge Securities After Alleged Violations of Supervisory and Suitability Rules
- Independent Financial Group Censured and Fined After Rule Violations on Suitability and Supervision Involving Non-Traded REITs
- FINRA Filed An Enforcement Action Against Former IFS Securities Broker Steven Schisler For Allegedly Selling Away
- Cetera Advisors Financial Advisor Patricia Gleason Has Pending Customer Complaint, Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Complaint Pending Against Crown Capital Securities Broker/Advisor John Nguyen for Allegedly Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Wells Fargo Broker/Advisor Jason Jaynes Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Pending Against Former Sagepoint Financial And Union Capital Company Broker Daniel Dillard Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund