Former Raymond James Financial Advisor, Eldridge Parks, Barred By FINRA For Refusing To Cooperate In FINRA Investigation In Connection With Alleged Unsuitable Securities Recommendations
Eldridge F. Parks (CRD # 1041447) was a Financial Advisor at Raymond James & Associates in Saginaw, MI. Eldridge Parks has been in the securities industry since 1982 and previously worked at Morgan Stanley, Citigroup Global Markets, Lehman Brothers and E.F. Hutton.
According to publicy available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in August 2019, FINRA barred Eldridge Parks indefinitely from acting as a broker or otherwise associating with a broker-dealler firm for refusing to “appear for on-the-record testimony requested by FINRA, ater allegations by a member firm’s customer that he made unsuitable securities recommendations.”
For a copy of the FINRA sanction, click http://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2016050134502%20Eldridge%20F.%20Parks%20CRD%201041447%20AWC%20jm.pdf.
In Decemb er 2017, a customer filed a complaint alleging, “Suitability, Over-Concentration.” The matter settled for $50,000.
For a copy of Eldridge Parks’ BrokerCheck report, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/1041447.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- Former Forest Securities Broker, Jeffrey Scott Nimmow, Barred By FINRA For Engaging In The Sale Of Woodbridge Notes Without Firm Approval
- Former Moors & Cabot Broker, David Gray Dalton, Suspended By FINRA For Exercising Discretionary Trading Authority Without Customer Authorization
- Former Vestech Securities Broker, Randy T. Carpen, Barred By FINRA For Failure To Cooperate Into Investigation Of Alleged Excessive Trading
- Former Van Clemens Broker, Peter D. Monson, Suspended Six Months By FINRA For Alleged Excessive And Unsuitable Trading
- The Wolper Law Firm Files $1 Million FINRA Arbitration Claim Against Lighthouse Capital Group Based On The Recommendations Of Financial Advisors, Rena Morris And Stephen Holt
- Former National Securities Corp. Broker, Jason Hawke, Has Eight Customer Complaints, Two Employment Terminations And A Regulatory Sanction
- Former Valic Financial Advisors Broker, Antonio Gutierriez Puente, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate In Investigation Into Whether He Engaged In Private Securities Transaction
- Cetera Advisor Networks Broker, Victor Rigoni, Has Six Disclosed Customer Complaints, Including Two Pending And Three Settled Complaints
- Investors In Market Linked Notes And Steepener Notes Continue To Experience Loss Of Principal And Income
- Investors In Market Linked CDs Continue To Experience Loss Of Principal And Income