Former Pruco Securities Broker, Matthew Muratori, Barred By FINRA, After Failing To Cooperate With Investigation Regarding Conversion Of Funds Belonging To Elderly Client
Matthew Muratori (CRD # 625563) was a Financial Advisor at Pruco Securities in Tampa, FL. Matthew Muratori has been in the securities industry since 2017 and previously worked at Foresters Financial Services.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on June 8, 2020, FINRA sanctioned Matthew Muratori, barring him from associating with any FINRA member brokerage firm. Effectively, this means that Matthew Muratori is unable to work as a registered Financial Advisor. It is alleged Matthew Muratori engaged in the conversion of assets within the account of an elderly customer. According to the FINRA Sanction:
“Without admitting or denying the findings, Muratori consented to the sanction and to the entry of findings that he refused to appear for on-the-record testimony or to produce documents and information requested by FINRA in connection with its investigation into his potential involvement in the conversion of funds belonging to a senior customer at his member firm.”
For a copy of the FINRA Sanction, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/6255633.
For a copy of Matthew Muratori’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/6255633.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland