Former Pruco Securities Broker, Matthew Muratori, Barred By FINRA, After Failing To Cooperate With Investigation Regarding Conversion Of Funds Belonging To Elderly Client
Matthew Muratori (CRD # 625563) was a Financial Advisor at Pruco Securities in Tampa, FL. Matthew Muratori has been in the securities industry since 2017 and previously worked at Foresters Financial Services.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on June 8, 2020, FINRA sanctioned Matthew Muratori, barring him from associating with any FINRA member brokerage firm. Effectively, this means that Matthew Muratori is unable to work as a registered Financial Advisor. It is alleged Matthew Muratori engaged in the conversion of assets within the account of an elderly customer. According to the FINRA Sanction:
“Without admitting or denying the findings, Muratori consented to the sanction and to the entry of findings that he refused to appear for on-the-record testimony or to produce documents and information requested by FINRA in connection with its investigation into his potential involvement in the conversion of funds belonging to a senior customer at his member firm.”
For a copy of the FINRA Sanction, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/6255633.
For a copy of Matthew Muratori’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/6255633.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dawson James Securities, Inc Broker, Rebecca Belicek, Has A Customer Complaint Disclosure
- Alexander Capital, L.P. Broker, Jody Thompson, Suspended Five Months By FINRA For Allegeding Recommending Unsuitable Private Placement Securities
- Digital Offering LLC Broker, Mark Elenowitz, Suspended 30 Days By FINRA For Allegeding Engaging In Private Securities Transactions
- Former Cetera Advisor Networks LLC. Broker, Stanley Secor, Barred By FINRA
- American Portfolios Financial Securities, Inc. Broker, Brian Dibrino, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures, Including Two Since May 2020
- Former Lincoln Financial Securities Corp Broker, Barry Horowitz, Has Had Two Customer Complaint Disclosures Since May 2019
- Former Oppenheimer And Current RBC Capital Markets Financial Advisor, Frederick Levine, Sanctioned By FINRA For Actively Trading Unit Investment Trusts In Client Accounts?
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, Keith Simmons, Has Customer Complaint Alleging Damages Of $8 Million
- Former UBS Financial Services Inc. Broker, David Fenning, Has Five Disclosed Customer Complaints
- Ameritas Investment Company, LLC Broker, Gary Barth, Has Pending Customer Complaint For The Sale Of A Real Estate Investment Trust Investment