Former PFS Investments Financial Advisor, Derrick Trussell, Barred From The Industry By FINRA
Derrick Trussell is a former Financial Advisor at PFS Investments Inc. in San Antonio, TX. Derrick Trussel was in the securities industry from 2006 to 2017.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in August 2018, Derrick Trussell was barred by FINRA from associating with any FINRA member firm in any capacity for failing to respond to FINRA’s request for information during its investigation that he “engaged in an unapproved outside business activity and/or an undisclosed private securities transaction in which a client’s funds were used to purchase securities not offered by PFSI without the client’s knoedge or consent.” Derrik Trussell was dischareged by PFS in connection with these allegations.
In addition, Derrick Trussel has four pending customer complaints disclosed on his CRD. The allegations include:
- March 2019 – “CUSTOMER ALLEGES THAT TRUSSELL MISREPRESENTED INVESTMETNS NOT SOLD BY PRIMERICA.”
- March 2019 – “CUSTOMER ALLEGES THAT TRUSSELL MADE AN UNAUTHORIZED TRADE.”
- March 2019 – “CUSTOMER ALLEGES THAT TRUSSELL MISREPRESENTED THAT SHE WAS INVESTING HER MONEY WITH PRIMERICA.”
- March 2019 – “CUSTOMER ALLEGES THAT TRUSSEL MISREPRESENTED INVESTMENTS NOT SOLD BY PRIMERICA.”
For a copy of Derrick Trussell’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/5197550#disclosuresSection.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PHX Financial, Inc. Broker, Serge Parakhnevich (Serge Parker), Has Had Two Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Concorde Investment Services, LLC Broker, William Morrow, Has Had Thirteen Customer Complaint Disclosures
- Former David A. Noyes & Company Broker, Stuart Pearl, Has Five Customer Complaint Disclosures, Including A Pending Complaint Alleging Damages Of $2 Million
- Former Peachcap Securities Broker, Aaron Brodt, Has Five Customer Complaint Disclosures
- National Securities Corporation Broker, Shaun Stein, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures Since April 2012
- Network 1 Financial Securities Inc. Broker, Patrick Teutonico, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Since April 2020
- Former Triad Advisors, Inc Broker, Mark Reffet, Is The Subject Of A Customer Complaint Alleging Over $1.5 Million In Damages
- Alexander Capital Broker, John Slipek, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures Throughout His Career
- Dawson James Securities, Inc Broker, Rebecca Belicek, Has A Customer Complaint Disclosure
- Alexander Capital, L.P. Broker, Jody Thompson, Suspended Five Months By FINRA For Allegeding Recommending Unsuitable Private Placement Securities