Former H. Beck, Inc. Financial Advisor, Richard Poston, Subject To A Customer Complaint For Allegedly Recommending Unsuitable And Illiquid Non-Traded REITs
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against former H. Beck Financial Advisor, Donnell Bowen, from Plano, TX.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in July 2017, Richard Poston, was the subject of a customer complaint, alleging that he sold a customer illiquid, non-traded real estate investment trusts (REITs). The customer further alleges that the recommendation was unsuitable and has resulted in damages of $500,000. This matter remains pending.
In 2016, Richard Poston was the subject of another customer complaint with similar allegations. The alleged damages were $200,000 and the matter was settled for $185,000.
Richard Poston has been discharged by H. Beck.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Richard Poston at H. Beck and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Former Vestech Securities Broker, Randy T. Carpen, Barred By FINRA For Failure To Cooperate Into Investigation Of Alleged Excessive Trading
- Former Van Clemens Broker, Peter D. Monson, Suspended Six Months By FINRA For Alleged Excessive And Unsuitable Trading
- The Wolper Law Firm Files $1 Million FINRA Arbitration Claim Against Lighthouse Capital Group Based On The Recommendations Of Financial Advisors, Rena Morris And Stephen Holt
- Former National Securities Corp. Broker, Jason Hawke, Has Eight Customer Complaints, Two Employment Terminations And A Regulatory Sanction
- Former Valic Financial Advisors Broker, Antonio Gutierriez Puente, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate In Investigation Into Whether He Engaged In Private Securities Transaction
- Cetera Advisor Networks Broker, Victor Rigoni, Has Six Disclosed Customer Complaints, Including Two Pending And Three Settled Complaints
- Investors In Market Linked Notes And Steepener Notes Continue To Experience Loss Of Principal And Income
- Investors In Market Linked CDs Continue To Experience Loss Of Principal And Income
- Recovery Options For Investors Who Purchases GPB Capital Through Kalos Broker, Gary Imel
- Former Cape Securities And Current IBN Financial Services Broker, Kevin Meadows, Suspended Three Months By FINRA