Former H. Beck, Inc. Financial Advisor, Richard Poston, Subject To A Customer Complaint For Allegedly Recommending Unsuitable And Illiquid Non-Traded REITs
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against former H. Beck Financial Advisor, Donnell Bowen, from Plano, TX.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in July 2017, Richard Poston, was the subject of a customer complaint, alleging that he sold a customer illiquid, non-traded real estate investment trusts (REITs). The customer further alleges that the recommendation was unsuitable and has resulted in damages of $500,000. This matter remains pending.
In 2016, Richard Poston was the subject of another customer complaint with similar allegations. The alleged damages were $200,000 and the matter was settled for $185,000.
Richard Poston has been discharged by H. Beck.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Richard Poston at H. Beck and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland