Former Brokers International Financial Services Advisor, Mark C. Perry, Has Two Pending Customer Complaints, Alleging Misappropriation of Funds
Mark Christopher Perry (CRD # 2197284) was a Financial Advisor at Brokers International Financial Services, LLC in Urbandale, IA. Mark Perry has been in the securities industry since 1992 and was previously registered with AXA Advisors, LLC, Next Financial Group, Inc., PRUCO Securities, LLC and The Prudential Insurance Company of America.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Mark Perry has two pending customer complaints, alleging misappropriation of funds. The allegations are as follows:
• March 2020 – “Arbitration claims the Insurance Agent took checks made payable to his company totaling over $1.1 million, misappropriated funds, and $450,000 is unaccounted. Firm and Rep are named as responsible for supervision of the Agent’s activity for his own company where Rep happened to be employed.” Alleged damages are $450,719.25, and the matter is currently pending.
• December 2019 – “Arbitration claims the Insurance Agent took checks made payable to his company totaling over $1.3 million and misappropriated funds. Firm and Rep are named as responsible for supervision of the Agent’s activity for his own company where Rep happened to be employed.” Alleged damages are $1,342,483.20, and the matter is currently pending.
In addition, Mark Perry has four tax/civil liens totaling $260,000 from 2016 to 2019.
For a copy of Mark Perry’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/2197284#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland