Former Arive Capital Markets Broker, John J. Santariello, Has Seven Customer Complaints, Alleging Various Sales Practice Violations
John J. Santariello (CRD # 5746158) was a Financial Advisor at Arive Capital Markets in Coram, NY. John Santariello has been in the securities industry since 2010 and previously worked at Cape Securities, Inc., Joseph Gunnar & Co. LLC, Wilmington Capital Securities, LLC, National Securities Corporation and K.C. Ward Financial.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), John Santariello has been the subject of seven customer complaints, including the following:
- August 2019 – “Churning, Excessive Trading, Unsuitability.” Alleged damages are $307,042, and the matter is currently pending.
- November 2014 – “ACCOUNT LOSSES COVERING PERIOD 2012 THROUGH MAY 2014, DUE TO UNSUITABLE EXCESSIVE TRADING OF HIGH-RISK SPECULATIVE STOCKS.” The matter settled for $30,000.
For a copy of John Santariello’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/5746158.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland