Fordham Financial Management Broker, Dean Kajouras, Has Nine Customer Complaints And Multiple Disclosed Tax Liens
Dean Kajouras (CRD # 1436548) is a Financial Advisor at Fordham Financial Management in New York, NY. Dean Kajouras has been in the securities industry since 1985 and previously worked at Spartan Capital Securities and Garden State Securities. Dean Kajouras also worked at three firms that have since been expelled by FINRA.
According to publicy available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Dean Kajouras has been the subject of nine customer complaints during his career and has one pending complaint, alleging sales practice misconduct. Among the customer complaints include the following:
- June 8, 2019—”Misrepresentation, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, statutory and common law fraud, suitability.” Alleged damages are $1.6 million and the matter remains pending.
- July 2017—”Excessive fees and commissions, suitability, over trading, concentration, breach of contract.” The matter was settled for $15,000.
- March 2016—”Without specificity, the Claimant is alleging unsuitability, churning, over concentration, unauthorized transactions, negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation, and lost opportunity.” The matter was settled for $12,500.
- February 2013—”CUSTOMER EXPRESSED CONCERN WITH LOSSES IN HIS ACCOUNT, THE AMOUNT OF COMMISSION CHARGED DUE TO THE TRADING ACTIVITY IN HIS ACCOUNT, AS WELL AS OVER CONCENTRATION OF FUNDS IN A PARTICULAR POSITION.” The matter was settled for $86,842.
- September 2014—”CLAIMANT ALLEGES FAILURE TO SUPERVISE AGAINST APPLICANT AND APPLICANTS FORMER FIRM.” The matter was settled for $87,500.
In addition to the customer complaint disclosures, Dean Kajouras has five reported tax liens between 2017-2019. This can often be an indication of irresponsibile financial management.
For a copy of Dean Kajouras’s BrokerCheck report, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/1436548#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland