FINRA Barred Financial Advisor, Roger Kroeger, For Failing To Appear For Testimony After He Was Terminated For Allegedly Securing A Loan For His Sister Out Of The Account Of An Elderly Client
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Roger Kroeger, a former Financial Advisor Invest Financial Corporation in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Roger Kroeger has been in the securities industry since the 1980s.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in November 2017, Roger Kroeger was terminated by Invest Financial Corp. after he admitted facilitating a loan for his sister out of the account of an elderly client. The misappropriation of assets from an elderly client’s account also formed the basis of a customer complaint, which was settled for $206,000, and resulted in criminal prosecution for elder abuse.
To review a full copy of Roger Kroeger’s disclosure report, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/1526864#disclosuresSection
To review a full copy of the FINRA sanction, click http://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2017056614402%20Roger%20Kroeger%20CRD%201526864%20AWC%20va.pdf
Elder abuse is a growing problem in the financial services industry given the aging baby boomer population. Most states, including Florida, have enacted new legislation to address this issue. Banks are required to freeze accounts if elder financial abuse is suspected and compliance departments on high alert for rogue brokers, like Roger Kroeger.
If you or someone you know was a customer Roger Kroeger and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Matt Wolper has also handled dozens of cases involving elder financial abuse. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct