FINRA Barred Financial Advisor, Roger Kroeger, For Failing To Appear For Testimony After He Was Terminated For Allegedly Securing A Loan For His Sister Out Of The Account Of An Elderly Client
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Roger Kroeger, a former Financial Advisor Invest Financial Corporation in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Roger Kroeger has been in the securities industry since the 1980s.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in November 2017, Roger Kroeger was terminated by Invest Financial Corp. after he admitted facilitating a loan for his sister out of the account of an elderly client. The misappropriation of assets from an elderly client’s account also formed the basis of a customer complaint, which was settled for $206,000, and resulted in criminal prosecution for elder abuse.
To review a full copy of Roger Kroeger’s disclosure report, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/1526864#disclosuresSection
To review a full copy of the FINRA sanction, click http://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2017056614402%20Roger%20Kroeger%20CRD%201526864%20AWC%20va.pdf
Elder abuse is a growing problem in the financial services industry given the aging baby boomer population. Most states, including Florida, have enacted new legislation to address this issue. Banks are required to freeze accounts if elder financial abuse is suspected and compliance departments on high alert for rogue brokers, like Roger Kroeger.
If you or someone you know was a customer Roger Kroeger and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Matt Wolper has also handled dozens of cases involving elder financial abuse. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- FINRA Accepts Settlement Offer From Cabot Lodge Securities After Alleged Violations of Supervisory and Suitability Rules
- Independent Financial Group Censured and Fined After Rule Violations on Suitability and Supervision Involving Non-Traded REITs
- FINRA Filed An Enforcement Action Against Former IFS Securities Broker Steven Schisler For Allegedly Selling Away
- Cetera Advisors Financial Advisor Patricia Gleason Has Pending Customer Complaint, Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Complaint Pending Against Crown Capital Securities Broker/Advisor John Nguyen for Allegedly Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Wells Fargo Broker/Advisor Jason Jaynes Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Pending Against Former Sagepoint Financial And Union Capital Company Broker Daniel Dillard Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund