Financial Advisor, Robert Humberston, Sanctioned By FINRA
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Robert Humberston, a former Financial Advisor at Ameriprise Financial Services in Suffield, Connecticut. Robert Humberston has been in the securities industry since 2012 and previously worked for Morgan Stanley.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on July 27, 2018, Robert Humberston was sanctioned by FINRA for accepting a monetary bequest from a client in his will. In violation of applicable rules and regulations, Robert Humberston failed to notify Ameriprise of the gift or refuse to accept the gift; thus violating policy.
In addition, in March 2018, Robert Humberston was permitted to resign from Ameriprise after it launched an investigation into the propriety of the beneficiary relationship he had with the aforementioned client.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Robert Humberston, and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. Simply put, he knows how the other side evaluates cases, which gives you a competitive advantage.
- (no title)
- Arbitration Claim Filed Against Benjamin Edwards Based On The Sale Of Exchange Traded Products By Financial Advisor Thomas Kintz
- Recent Non-Traded REIT Announcements Signal Trouble on the Horizon for Investors
- Former Centaurus Financial, Inc. Financial Advisor Jonathan Dudley Permanently Barred For Failing To Cooperate In FINRA Investigation Regarding Conversion Of Customer Funds
- Former LPL Financial LLC General Securities Representative Arthur Obermeier Suspended and Fined for Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- Former Merrill Lynch General Securities Representative Ryan Raskin Barred By FINRA
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct