Donnell Bowen, Former Financial Advisor At Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, Barred From Associating With Any FINRA Brokerage Firm
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against former Northwestern Mutual Investment Services Financial Advisor, Donnell Bowen, from Washington, D.C.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), effective June 2018, Donnell Bowen was barred from associating with any FINRA member brokerage firm. This disciplinary action was prompted by various sales practices that were being investigated by FINRA and his failure to comply with FINRA’s request for documents.
According to FINRA’s BrokerCheck, Donnell Bowen has a lengthy history of customer complaints—twelve (12) in total. In addition, Donnell Bowen has a prior judgment lien against him. Among the customer complaints against Donnell Bowen include:
- November 2017—Customer complaint filed, alleging that unauthorized changes were made to the customer’s annuity. Damages of more than $290,000 were alleged. The matter was settled for $46,000.
- June 2017—Customer complaint filed, alleging forgery of an annuity distribution. The matter was settled for more than $470,000.
- April 2017—Customer alleged that the insurance investment product issued to her was different than the product presented to her prior to the transaction. The matter was resolved for more than $127,000.
- April 2017—Customer alleged Mr. Bowen and his joint work partner facilitated investments in a fund with Crescent Ridge Capital Partners. The individual operating this fund was charged in March 2017 for violations of federal laws in connection with his investment business.The matter was settled for $225,000.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Donnell Bowen at Northwestern Mutual Investment Services and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland