- March 15, 2019
- Ameriprise Financial Services
Keith M. Kordich is a Financial Advisor at Ameriprise Fianncial Services, Inc. in Boca Raton, FL. Keith Kordich has been in the securities industry since 1998 and previously worked at Ladenburg, Thalmann & Co. and Gruntal & Co., LLC in New York, and Ryan Beck and Co., Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, and Morgan Stanley in Boca Raton.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Keith Kordich has 6 customer complaints disclosed on his CRD. The allegations are as follows:
- Fecruary 2019 – “Claimants allege, inter alia, unsuitability with respect to investments” Alleged damages are $300,000.
- April 2013 – “CLAIMANTS ALLEGE, INTER ALIA, THAT FROM MAY 2011 TO SEPTEMBER 2012 THE FA TRADED EXCESSIVELY IN THE CLIENT’S ACCOUNTS.” The matter settled for $43,000.
- July 2001 – “MISREPRESENTATION OF MATERIAL OMISION OF MATERIAL FACT; PRIVATE SECURITIES OFFERING; SUITABILITY; SELLING AWAY, SUPERVISION IN NUMEROUS ACCOUNTS THAT PURPORTEDLY BOUGHT INVESTMENTS THORUGH MR. KORDICH THROUGH ANOTHER INVESTMENT FIRM.” Alleged damages were $500,000, which was denied.
- January 2001 – “CUSTOMER ALLEGES MISREPRESENTATION, BREACH OF FIDUCIARY DUTY AND BREACH OF CONTRACT.” Settled for $9,500.
- October 2000 – “CUSTOMER ALLEGED ON 10/23/00 THAT AGENT FAILED TO SELL RESTRICTED STOCK.” The customer alleged damages of $16,990, which the firm denied.
- October 2000 – “CUSTOMER ALLEGES UNAUTHORIZED TRADING IN HIS ACCOUNT.” Alleged damages of $72,625, which the firm denied.
For a copy of the Keith Kordich CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/2743797#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.