Wells Fargo Discharged Financial Advisor Earle Tingley For Allegedly Taking A Loan From A Client
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Earl Tingley, a former Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo in Winter Haven, FL. Earl Tingley has been in the securities industry since 2001.
According to public records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on April 27, 2018, Earl Tingley was discharged by Wells Fargo “after he acknowledged receiving a loan from a client in violation of the Firm policies and failing to inform the Firm regarding same.” Both firm policy and industry regulations strictly prohibit this type of misconduct.
In addition, Earl Tingley has been the subject of two prior customer complaints, including a 2008 complaint alleging “misrepresentation of investment.” The matter was subsequently settled for $200,000.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Earl Tingley and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Former LPL Financial And Current Royal Alliance Broker, Kevin Barletta, Supsended by FINRA For Two Months And Fined $5,000 For Alleged Improper Trading Practices With REITs
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Broker, Sean Refsnider, Barred By FINRA For Allegedly Converting Assets From An Elderly Client
- Barred Former Financial Services, Inc. Broker, Johnathan Freeze, Has Nine Costumer Complaint Disclosures
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Broker, Forrest Jones, Under Investigation By The United States Securities And Exchange Commission
- Former Fortune Financial Services Broker, Jeffrey Butler, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures
- W & S Brokerage Services, Inc. Broker, Marcus Beasley, Sanctioned And Discharged For Allegedly Engaging In Outside Business Activity
- Former AXA Advisors LLC Broker, Jenna Kang, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate With Investigation Regarding Whether She Improperly Signed Customer Forms
- Former Vision Brokerage Services, LLC Broker, Dwight Dykstra, Supsended by FINRA For One Year And Fined $10,000, For Allegedly Engaging In Private Securities Transactions
- Four Points Capital Partners LLC Broker, Michael Christopher Martino, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures
- Former Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. Broker, Ronald Hannes, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate With FINRA Investigation Regarding The Conversion Of Client Assets