Wells Fargo Discharged Financial Advisor Earle Tingley For Allegedly Taking A Loan From A Client
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Earl Tingley, a former Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo in Winter Haven, FL. Earl Tingley has been in the securities industry since 2001.
According to public records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on April 27, 2018, Earl Tingley was discharged by Wells Fargo “after he acknowledged receiving a loan from a client in violation of the Firm policies and failing to inform the Firm regarding same.” Both firm policy and industry regulations strictly prohibit this type of misconduct.
In addition, Earl Tingley has been the subject of two prior customer complaints, including a 2008 complaint alleging “misrepresentation of investment.” The matter was subsequently settled for $200,000.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Earl Tingley and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Triad Sanctioned by FINRA for Violating Member Firm Rules on Supervising Financial Advisors
- Customer Disputes Pending Against First Republic Securities Co. Financial Advisor Matthew Babrick for Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Customer Dispute Pending Against RBC Capital Markets Financial Advisor Gregory Dudzik for Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Alleging Unsuitability Pending Against RBC Capital Markets Investment Advisor Christopher Phillips
- Former Centaurus Financial Investment Advisor Galen Kopman the Subject of Pending Customer Complaint for Recommending Unsuitable Investments
- Former Morgan Stanley Investment Advisor Sumitro Pal Alleged to Have Engaged in Selling Away
- SEC Brings Enforcement Action Against GPB Capital Principals in $1.7B “Ponzi-Like Scheme”; Criminal Charges Also Brought
- Former Woodbury Investment Advisor Lisa Brumm Suspended and Fined for Making Unsuitable Recommendations to Investors
- Former Cambridge Investment Research Financial Advisor Michael Francoeur Barred After Selling Away
- Customer Complaint Pending Against MML Investors Services Financial Advisor Michael Nigro