Wells Fargo Broker, Bryan Musso, Has Pending Customer Complaint Alleging The Improper Sale Of Oil And Gas Investments
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Bryan Musso, a Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo in New Orleans. Bryan Musso has been in the securities industry since 1993 and previously worked at Morgan Stanley.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on December 7, 2017, a customer filed a complaint against Bryan Musso, alleging unsuitable investment recommendations regarding oil and gas investments. Alleged damages are unspecified and the matter remains pending.
This is not Bryan Musso’s first customer complaint. Five other customers have filed complaints against Bryan Musso over the years, alleging various sales practice violations, including the following:
- May 2011—”CLAIMANTS ALLEGE, INTER ALIA, THAT THE FINANCIAL ADVISOR MADE POOR RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE CLAIMANTS REGARDING THEIR RETIREMENT. CLAIMANTS ALSO ALLEGE THAT THE FA MADE UNSUITABLE INVESTMENTS. TIME PERIOD IS UNSPECIFIED.” The matter was settled for $445,000.
- October 2004—”CLIENT ALLEGED UNSUITABLE RECOMMENDATIONS AND MISREPRESENTATION – 10/02/2002-08/12/2004. DAMAGES UNSPECIFIED.”
- August 2004—“CUSTOMER ALLEGES, INTER ALIA, THAT DURING AN UNDEFINED TIME PERIOD HIS FORMER MORGAN STANLEY FINANCIAL ADVISOR SUPPOSEDLY MISMANAGED HIS ACCOUNT BY FAILING TO UNDERTAKE AFFIRMATIVE STEPS TO MITIGATE A DECLINE IN HIS ACCOUNT. DAMAGES UNSPECIFIED.”
- November 2002—”CLIENT ALLEGES INTER ALIA THAT BROKER FAILED TO INVEST HIS ACCOUNT IN ACCORDANCE WITH HIS CONSEERVATIVE OBJECTIVES AND FAILED TO PROVIDE ACCOUNT INFORMATION.“ Alleged damages were $1 million.
To review a full copy of Bryan Musso’s FINRA disclosure report, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/2304057#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Bryan Musso and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland