Wells Fargo Broker, Bryan Musso, Has Pending Customer Complaint Alleging The Improper Sale Of Oil And Gas Investments
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Bryan Musso, a Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo in New Orleans. Bryan Musso has been in the securities industry since 1993 and previously worked at Morgan Stanley.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on December 7, 2017, a customer filed a complaint against Bryan Musso, alleging unsuitable investment recommendations regarding oil and gas investments. Alleged damages are unspecified and the matter remains pending.
This is not Bryan Musso’s first customer complaint. Five other customers have filed complaints against Bryan Musso over the years, alleging various sales practice violations, including the following:
- May 2011—”CLAIMANTS ALLEGE, INTER ALIA, THAT THE FINANCIAL ADVISOR MADE POOR RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE CLAIMANTS REGARDING THEIR RETIREMENT. CLAIMANTS ALSO ALLEGE THAT THE FA MADE UNSUITABLE INVESTMENTS. TIME PERIOD IS UNSPECIFIED.” The matter was settled for $445,000.
- October 2004—”CLIENT ALLEGED UNSUITABLE RECOMMENDATIONS AND MISREPRESENTATION – 10/02/2002-08/12/2004. DAMAGES UNSPECIFIED.”
- August 2004—“CUSTOMER ALLEGES, INTER ALIA, THAT DURING AN UNDEFINED TIME PERIOD HIS FORMER MORGAN STANLEY FINANCIAL ADVISOR SUPPOSEDLY MISMANAGED HIS ACCOUNT BY FAILING TO UNDERTAKE AFFIRMATIVE STEPS TO MITIGATE A DECLINE IN HIS ACCOUNT. DAMAGES UNSPECIFIED.”
- November 2002—”CLIENT ALLEGES INTER ALIA THAT BROKER FAILED TO INVEST HIS ACCOUNT IN ACCORDANCE WITH HIS CONSEERVATIVE OBJECTIVES AND FAILED TO PROVIDE ACCOUNT INFORMATION.“ Alleged damages were $1 million.
To review a full copy of Bryan Musso’s FINRA disclosure report, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/2304057#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Bryan Musso and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct