Wells Fargo Broker, Bryan Musso, Has Pending Customer Complaint Alleging The Improper Sale Of Oil And Gas Investments
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Bryan Musso, a Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo in New Orleans. Bryan Musso has been in the securities industry since 1993 and previously worked at Morgan Stanley.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on December 7, 2017, a customer filed a complaint against Bryan Musso, alleging unsuitable investment recommendations regarding oil and gas investments. Alleged damages are unspecified and the matter remains pending.
This is not Bryan Musso’s first customer complaint. Five other customers have filed complaints against Bryan Musso over the years, alleging various sales practice violations, including the following:
- May 2011—”CLAIMANTS ALLEGE, INTER ALIA, THAT THE FINANCIAL ADVISOR MADE POOR RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE CLAIMANTS REGARDING THEIR RETIREMENT. CLAIMANTS ALSO ALLEGE THAT THE FA MADE UNSUITABLE INVESTMENTS. TIME PERIOD IS UNSPECIFIED.” The matter was settled for $445,000.
- October 2004—”CLIENT ALLEGED UNSUITABLE RECOMMENDATIONS AND MISREPRESENTATION – 10/02/2002-08/12/2004. DAMAGES UNSPECIFIED.”
- August 2004—“CUSTOMER ALLEGES, INTER ALIA, THAT DURING AN UNDEFINED TIME PERIOD HIS FORMER MORGAN STANLEY FINANCIAL ADVISOR SUPPOSEDLY MISMANAGED HIS ACCOUNT BY FAILING TO UNDERTAKE AFFIRMATIVE STEPS TO MITIGATE A DECLINE IN HIS ACCOUNT. DAMAGES UNSPECIFIED.”
- November 2002—”CLIENT ALLEGES INTER ALIA THAT BROKER FAILED TO INVEST HIS ACCOUNT IN ACCORDANCE WITH HIS CONSEERVATIVE OBJECTIVES AND FAILED TO PROVIDE ACCOUNT INFORMATION.“ Alleged damages were $1 million.
To review a full copy of Bryan Musso’s FINRA disclosure report, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/2304057#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Bryan Musso and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- What Is the True Value of My Non-Traded Real Estate Investment Trust?
- Former Forest Securities Broker, Jeffrey Scott Nimmow, Barred By FINRA For Engaging In The Sale Of Woodbridge Notes Without Firm Approval
- Former Moors & Cabot Broker, David Gray Dalton, Suspended By FINRA For Exercising Discretionary Trading Authority Without Customer Authorization
- Former Vestech Securities Broker, Randy T. Carpen, Barred By FINRA For Failure To Cooperate Into Investigation Of Alleged Excessive Trading
- Former Van Clemens Broker, Peter D. Monson, Suspended Six Months By FINRA For Alleged Excessive And Unsuitable Trading
- The Wolper Law Firm Files $1 Million FINRA Arbitration Claim Against Lighthouse Capital Group Based On The Recommendations Of Financial Advisors, Rena Morris And Stephen Holt
- Former National Securities Corp. Broker, Jason Hawke, Has Eight Customer Complaints, Two Employment Terminations And A Regulatory Sanction
- Former Valic Financial Advisors Broker, Antonio Gutierriez Puente, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate In Investigation Into Whether He Engaged In Private Securities Transaction
- Cetera Advisor Networks Broker, Victor Rigoni, Has Six Disclosed Customer Complaints, Including Two Pending And Three Settled Complaints
- Investors In Market Linked Notes And Steepener Notes Continue To Experience Loss Of Principal And Income