Spartan Capital Securities Financial Advisor, Nicholas J. Schiano, Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
Nicholas J. Schiano (CRD # 4429212) is a Financial Advisor at Spartan Capital Securities, LLC in New York, NY. Nicholas Schiano has been in the securities industry since 2001 and previously worked at Worden Capital Management, Legend Securities, Joseph Gunnar & Co., Brookstone Securities, Citigroup Global Markets, Chase Investment Services, E*Trade Securities, J.P. Turner & Company, Gunnallen Financial and G&L Partners.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Nicholas Schiano has two customer complaint disclosures alleging the following:
- April 2019 – “Allegations of misrepresentation, negligence, breach of fiduciary duty.” Alleged damages are $208,000.
- August 2017 – “Unsuitable Transactions.” The matter settled for $35,000.
For a copy of Nicholas Schiano’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/4429212#disclosuresSection.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- (no title)
- Arbitration Claim Filed Against Benjamin Edwards Based On The Sale Of Exchange Traded Products By Financial Advisor Thomas Kintz
- Recent Non-Traded REIT Announcements Signal Trouble on the Horizon for Investors
- Former Centaurus Financial, Inc. Financial Advisor Jonathan Dudley Permanently Barred For Failing To Cooperate In FINRA Investigation Regarding Conversion Of Customer Funds
- Former LPL Financial LLC General Securities Representative Arthur Obermeier Suspended and Fined for Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- Former Merrill Lynch General Securities Representative Ryan Raskin Barred By FINRA
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct