Securities America Financial Advisor, Andrew Burdsall, Has Five Reported Customer Complaints
Andrew Burdsall is a Financial Advisor at Securities American in Jeffersonville, IN. Andrew Burdsall has been in the securities industry since 1999 and previously worked at Ameriprise Financial Services and LDS Life Insurance Co.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Andrew Burdsall has five customer complaints disclosed on his CRD, including one pending complaint, alleging sales practice violations:
- January 2019—”Client alleges that after briefly discussing the possibility of generating a monthly income plan, the representative placed unauthorized trades within the client’s account which resulted in a loss to his portfolio.” Alleged damages are $106,2020 and the matter remains pending.
- December 2010—”IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECOMMENDATION AND SALE OF MEDICAL CAPITAL, CLAIMANTS ALLEGE UNSUITABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION, AND VIOLATION OF DUTIES OWED TO CLAIMANTS.” The matter was settled for $32,493.
- August 2010—”IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECOMMENDATION AND SALE OF PROVIDENT ROYALTIES, CLAIMANT ALLEGES UNSUITABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION, AND VIOLATION OF DUTIES OWED TO CLAIMANT.” The matter was settled for $20,888.
- July 2010—”IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECOMMENDATION AND SALE OF PROVIDENT ROYALTIES, CLAIMANT ALLEGES UNSUITABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION, AND VIOLATION OF DUTIES OWED TO CLAIMANT.” The matter was settled for $626,661.
- December 2009—”RELATING TO THE SALE OF PROVIDENT SHALE, IMH SECURED LOAN FUND, AND A VARIABLE ANNUITY, CLAIMANTS ALLEGE MISREPRESENTATION, UNSUITABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD AND BREACH OF FIDUCIARY DUTY.” The matter was settled for $31,000.
For a copy of the Andrew Burdsall’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/4043145#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland