Park Avenue Securities Financial Advisor, John Alexander, Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
John T. Alexander, III (CRD # 46173) was a Financial Advisor at Park Avenue Securities LLC. in Scharlotte, NC. John Alexander was in the securities industry since 1999 and previously worked at NYLife Securities.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), since 2014, John Alexander has been the subject of two customer complaints alleging the following:
- October 2017 – “THE CUSTOMERS VOICED CONCERNS THAT RECOMMENDATIONS REGARDING BOTH REGISTRED PREODUCTS AND FIXED INSURANCE POLICIES THAT WERE ESTABLISHED IN OR AROUND APRIL 1998 THROUGH MARCH 2017 DID NOT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THEIR BEST INTERESTS. THE CUSTOMERS QUESTIONED THE FUNDING, OPTIONS AND BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH SEVERAL INVESTMENTS AND REQUESTED A REVIEW OF THEIR ACCOUNTS.” The matter settled for $93,052.21.
- January 2016 – “THE CUSTOMERS ALLEGE THAT FUNDS WITHDRAWN FROM A BANK ACCOUNT, WHICH WAS ESTABLISHED WITHOUT THEIR AUTHORIZATION WITH PROCEEDS FROM EXISTING ACCOUNTS, ARE UNACCOUNTED FOR.” The matter settled for $243,147.27.
For a copy of John Alexander’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/3124742.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland