Park Avenue Securities Financial Advisor, John Alexander, Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
John T. Alexander, III (CRD # 46173) was a Financial Advisor at Park Avenue Securities LLC. in Scharlotte, NC. John Alexander was in the securities industry since 1999 and previously worked at NYLife Securities.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), since 2014, John Alexander has been the subject of two customer complaints alleging the following:
- October 2017 – “THE CUSTOMERS VOICED CONCERNS THAT RECOMMENDATIONS REGARDING BOTH REGISTRED PREODUCTS AND FIXED INSURANCE POLICIES THAT WERE ESTABLISHED IN OR AROUND APRIL 1998 THROUGH MARCH 2017 DID NOT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THEIR BEST INTERESTS. THE CUSTOMERS QUESTIONED THE FUNDING, OPTIONS AND BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH SEVERAL INVESTMENTS AND REQUESTED A REVIEW OF THEIR ACCOUNTS.” The matter settled for $93,052.21.
- January 2016 – “THE CUSTOMERS ALLEGE THAT FUNDS WITHDRAWN FROM A BANK ACCOUNT, WHICH WAS ESTABLISHED WITHOUT THEIR AUTHORIZATION WITH PROCEEDS FROM EXISTING ACCOUNTS, ARE UNACCOUNTED FOR.” The matter settled for $243,147.27.
For a copy of John Alexander’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/3124742.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct