Packerland Brokerage Services Financial Advisor, Edward Davig, Has Pending Customer Complaint Alleging Unsuitable Limited Partnership Recommendations
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Edward Davig, a Financial Advisor at Packerland Brokerage Services in Holmen, Wisconsin. Edward Davig has been in the securities industry since the 1970s and previously worked for Royal Alliance Associates and Keogler, Morgan & Co.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Edward Davig has six (6) customer complaints, alleging sales practice violations, including one pending customer complaint.
Among the specific customer complaints against Edward Davig include:
- May 2018—“David allegedly solicited the customer to invest in an unsuitable and illiquid oil and gas master limited partnership.” The alleged damages are $500,000 and the matter remains pending.
- June 2006—Customer alleges “unsuitable investments.” The matter was settled for $135,000.
- March 2005—Customer alleges investments were “unsuitable.” The matter was settled for $32,500.
- February 2002—“Arbitration complaint alleges mismanagement of Claimants’ accounts…” The matter was settled for $167,500.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Edward Davig and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. Simply put, he knows how the other side evaluates cases, which gives you a competitive advantage.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct