Money Concepts Capital Financial Advisor, Anthony Hobson, Has Three Customer Complaints, Including One Pending Complaint
Anthony F. Hobson (CRD # 4212302) is a Financial Advisor at Money Concepts Capital Corp in Griffith, IN. Anthony Hobson has been in the securities industry since 2000 and previously worked at Investors Capital, Nex Financial Group, Primevest Financial Services and National Planning Corporation.
According to publicy available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Anthon Hobson has three customer complaints alleging the following sales practice misconduct:
- June 2019 – “Customer alleges between April 2008 and November 2010, Registered Representative over-concentrated accounts in high-risk and speculative alternative investments.” The customer alleges damages of $218,500, and the matter is currently pending.
- January 2015 – “CUSTOMERS ALLEGE THAT REGISTERED REPRESETATIVE MISREPRESENTED THE INVESTMENT IN CORNERSTONE CORE PROPERTIES, INC., REIT IN APRIL OF 2008.” The matter settled for $32,500.
- May 2011 – “CLAIMANTS ALLEGE THAT THE PRODUCT THEY WERE SOLD WAS UNSUITABLE AND MISREPRESENTED TO THEM.” The matter settled for $100,000.
For a copy of Anthony Hobson’s BrokerCheck report, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/4212302.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- (no title)
- Arbitration Claim Filed Against Benjamin Edwards Based On The Sale Of Exchange Traded Products By Financial Advisor Thomas Kintz
- Recent Non-Traded REIT Announcements Signal Trouble on the Horizon for Investors
- Former Centaurus Financial, Inc. Financial Advisor Jonathan Dudley Permanently Barred For Failing To Cooperate In FINRA Investigation Regarding Conversion Of Customer Funds
- Former LPL Financial LLC General Securities Representative Arthur Obermeier Suspended and Fined for Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- Former Merrill Lynch General Securities Representative Ryan Raskin Barred By FINRA
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct