Moloney Securities Advisor, Jeffrey Max Cohen, Has One Settled And Four Pending Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
Jeffrey Max Cohen (CRD # 2528929) is a Financial Advisor at Moloney Securities Co., Inc. in Manchester, MO. Jeffrey Cohen has been in the securities industry since 2015 and registered with Moloney Securities since that time.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Jeffrey Cohen has one settled and four pending customer complaints, alleging the following sales practice misconduct:
• March 2020 – “It is alleged that the Registered Representative made unsuitable recommendation(s). Sept 2016 – Current.” Alleged damages are $700,000, and the matter is currently pending.
• February 2020 – “It is alleged that the Registered Representative made unsuitable recommendation(s).” Alleged damages are $200,000, and the matter is currently pending.
• August 2019 – “It is alleged that the Registered Representative made an unsuitable recommendation for the client to invest in alternative investments.” Alleged damages are $2,000,000, and the matter is currently pending.
• August 2019 – “It is alleged that the Registered Representative made an unsuitable recommendation for the client to invest in alternative investments.” Alleged damages are $3,000,000, and the matter is currently pending.
• June 2001 – “CLAIMANT ALLEGES INTENTIONAL MISREPRESENTATION, NEGLIGENT MISREPRESENTATION AND BREACH OF FIDUCIARY DUTY RELATED TO FINANCIAL ADVISED PROVIDED IN 1996.” The matter settled for $320,000.
For a copy of Jeffrey Cohen’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/2528929#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland